Groups

- PEOPLE -

There are 5631 Guests on this website which should all register NOW! there is about 1000 members but lets get some more. All of you people that are'nt registered, DO IT NOW and prepared to get addicted to the fever that is Hot UK Deals!

11 Comments

to bad there all on the deals section

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2691176

to bad there all on the deals section

Maybe a few click on misc

dean3988;2691230

I know I did before I signed up - wanted to see what I was getting myself into

I suspect some of the 'guests' are people like me who are members but don't always sign in every time they check out the site, and also mine always seems to log me out every 5 minutes so I don't always realise.

dean3988;2691230

nah brah, not if they know im regulating.

fab_1;2691263

already been done … already been done http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/213930/join-in-newbies-noobs-become-a-memb/showthread.php?t=213930&page=8

And...............................?

I think there's plenty of people not registered who could make a valuable contribution :thinking:
    Although there are probably as many members who we could all do without :whistling:
    HUKD is not what it was imo and anyone who genuinely has the ability and desire to make a contribution should be welcome ie it shouldn't be about trying to outdo each other.........

Feel free, post a deal if it's hot it's hot if its cold it's cold...............

Post what you want, try and abide by the rules but don't be afraid of being told off or being told you are in the wrong :roll:

Most of all remember that there are some good people left out there who are not just looking to put others down because their views differ :whistling:

took your advice and just joined.

by the way hi all

Banned

daieye;2693406

took your advice and just joined.by the way hi all

Hmmm. Be prepared to be "regulated"!!!!!!:whistling:

Welcome to HUKD BTW.

daieye;2693406

took your advice and just joined.by the way hi all

dean3988 06-08-2008 22:35

How could you have taken someones advice and joined up the day before they posted it? Are you psychic?

Lol..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1633
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764435
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk11

See more discussions