Groups

people advertising for wanted items !

why do people advertise -you have what they are looking for and after you have posted the items they are looking for - they then ignore the post completely !!!??
    What bloody time wasters there are !!!

9 Comments

next

example?

It's a flaw in the website, you don't automatically get subbed to your own posts if it's an OP, so its easy to miss replies.

Original Poster

yes, twice someone on here as requested something which i had and was willing to sell.
    I replied to the posts stating the item/items i had -then post ignored - no more posts on it !
    Why do ythey post asking for the stuff in the first place !
    Could have at least said they weren''t intested as a matter of courtesey !!
    Lost my patience with this site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep people just post and then.................................................................................................

aye aye Calm down calm down
    http://www.drinkstuff.com/productimg/2977.jpg

It's a flaw in the website, you don't automatically get subbed to your … It's a flaw in the website, you don't automatically get subbed to your own posts if it's an OP, so its easy to miss replies.

I found this out after i had posted and couldnt find my thread. maybe send them a private message to let them know.

Original Poster

not worth the hassle to be honest -people moan about ebay -but its no different on here and on here they want the stuff for peanuts .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions