Groups

people are selling britneys spears hair......

on ebay
    Bids have reached up2 £64

why wud u wanna buy tht, its gonna b fake.

10 Comments

cos some people are sadddddddddddddd

I wouldn't mind a bit of britneys bush! :? :w00t: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Honestly, people have nothing better to do!!! (I bet they are yanks too!)

urgh, I am so sick of hearing about britneys hair
    it was mentioned every 10 mins on the radio at work, then we had customers blathering on about it
    "oh look, birtneys shaved off her hair!" "really?! no your lying!"

its a very slow news week

Hair today, gone tomorrow should be the title!

geek grrrl

urgh, I am so sick of hearing about britneys hairit was mentioned every … urgh, I am so sick of hearing about britneys hairit was mentioned every 10 mins on the radio at work, then we had customers blathering on about it "oh look, birtneys shaved off her hair!" "really?! no your lying!"its a very slow news week

Yup geek grrrl I know exactly how u feel - and at 6am I'm not intrested!!

loupomm

cos some people are sadddddddddddddd

Spot on!!!!!! :roll:

errr, didn't she say she shaved it of because she had nitshttp://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4237/omgblinky3sm.gif, bloody unhygienic if you ask me.

perhaps the winning bidder is planning on making a clone of her

having nits does not mean you have to shave completely! just pop to the chemist!

loupomm

having nits does not mean you have to shave completely! just pop to the … having nits does not mean you have to shave completely! just pop to the chemist!

I agree, but she's not a full shilling:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions