Groups

People of Oxford and surrounding areas please check any camera footage from a head or dash camera.

Banned
    I know that if you live locally you will obviously probably have heard about this appalling incident but any sort of publicity is good publicity.

Yesterday during rush hour a schoolgirl was snatched and then raped between the time of 8.15am and 08.40am.

Someone must have seen something. Absolutely shocking.

''If you do not want to speak directly to the police you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. No personal details are taken, information is not traced or recorded and you will not go to court.''

Come on people lets get this scum off of our streets.

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/17BA/production/_91447060_mediaitem91444458.jpg

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/0D4A/production/_91420430_de27.jpg

''She was approached by one white man, who grabbed her and made her get into a silver hatchback vehicle, which officers think might possibly be a Volkswagen. A second white man was waiting in the vehicle.''

Banned

Soooooo shocking. Thoughts and prayers with her and loved ones...wish the world did not contain people who inflict pain and suffering on others :-(

I also urge that if you were in the area can you check your dashcam/CCTV as we need to make our streets safer. Please don't delay as they need to be caught as soon as possible. Any information, how little may be relevant.

Any photo-fits yet?

Quite shocked that this happened so close to me. Heard it the other day.
    Really surprised that the culprit has not been identified yet, especially because of the time it happened.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions