People on here with babies or toddlers...

17 replies
Found 28th Sep 2009
Our baby is now 9 months old and for the last 3 months when the direct line advert comes on the tv his attention is drawn straight to it and he goes mad shouting and laughing at the tv, as soon as he hears that tune it starts him off, i know of another friend who's baby does the same thing and having looked on you tube others do it too.

Anyone else's baby go mad for direct line? Or are there any other adverts or tv shows thats sets them off?

really funny to watch him when it comes on..

1. Misc
  2. Baby
  3. TV
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Baby
  3. TV
17 Comments

mr 1yr old is the same for any type of insurance advert, direct line, go compare, meerkat, his fav is the LV car insurance

Although his attention has now turned to the Dell 'lollipop, lollipop' advert now !! hilarious to watch him dancing to it

Yup same here. The only thing I can think of is that they put a very high pitch sound on the ad that we cant pick up.

my 9month old is the same!!

Have you tried baby tv?
He loves it........ there is a song called 'where is grandpa' he loves it so much

Original Poster

4lyons09;6424115

my 9month old is the same!!Have you tried baby tv?He loves it........ … my 9month old is the same!!Have you tried baby tv?He loves it........ there is a song called 'where is grandpa' he loves it so much

Yeah he loves baby tv too :thumbsup:

My little girl it too, but she much prefers the Dell advert, she goes mad when it's on then trys to do the popping sound with her mouth when it's finished! :-D

Our 11 month old is a pain when you want to change his nappy. So if any of u have sky, chuck on the happy monster band which is on the playhouse disney channel (611) - Its not on all the time.

My 7 month old little girl is the same for the Direct Line advert. She just stops what she is doing then carries on once it is finished.....I should tape it and keep replaying it ;-)

Banned

just wait till they hear the neighbours theme tune

my daughter was teletubbies tune

Original Poster

lindauk;6424317

My 7 month old little girl is the same for the Direct Line advert. She … My 7 month old little girl is the same for the Direct Line advert. She just stops what she is doing then carries on once it is finished.....I should tape it and keep replaying it ;-)

Thats's exactly what our son is like, i just put it up on you tibe and keep playing it, he gets confused though as he looks at the tv when he hears the tune but then can see the advert isn't on

My LO was nuts for compare the meerkat.com.
But know its any animal problem./advert hes 21 months and almost wets himself watching stuff like big barn farm, and things where animals talk

souljacker;6424465

Thats's exactly what our son is like, i just put it up on you tibe and … Thats's exactly what our son is like, i just put it up on you tibe and keep playing it, he gets confused though as he looks at the tv when he hears the tune but then can see the advert isn't on

Ah you tube....I shall try that haha.

when my ds1 was about a year old he used to love the scs sofa advert, then came along moonpig aaarrrggghhh :lol:

All your kids watch far to much tv, lol

WOW ur baby is 9 months?!?i rmbr u posting when ur wife gave birth....doesnt seem that long ago!

Original Poster

magicbeans;6424823

WOW ur baby is 9 months?!?i rmbr u posting when ur wife gave … WOW ur baby is 9 months?!?i rmbr u posting when ur wife gave birth....doesnt seem that long ago!

I know, tell me about it, don't know where the time has gone, well rememberd by the way:thumbsup:

souljacker;6425060

I know, tell me about it, don't know where the time has gone, well … I know, tell me about it, don't know where the time has gone, well rememberd by the way:thumbsup:

start planning first birthday!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    3. heart rate monitor fitness watch11
    4. Amazon account for Alexa only33

See more discussions