Expired

People on HUKD that are on youtube.

32 replies
Found 28th Apr 2010
Noticed quite a few people on here have accounts on youtube.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

oh yes

Demi Lovato fan on the premises :thumbsup:

CFC_Mark;8481588

Demi Lovato fan on the premises :thumbsup:

yeah boi lol got both her albums anyway haha

Banned

I am not that sad ;-)

cheers for that, I'd actually forgot I had that account.

numptyj;8481603

yeah boi lol got both her albums anyway haha

Haha i'm not even going to lie, I like one of her songs.

Can't remember what it's called though :?

CFC_Mark;8481626

Haha i'm not even going to lie, I like one of her songs.Can't remember … Haha i'm not even going to lie, I like one of her songs.Can't remember what it's called though :?

she is pretty good and pretty fit also haha

Banned

electriclinux;8481566

Add more.

perhaps you should have asked the users if they would be happy for you to do this?

pretty sad thread imo, so what? people use the internet other than going on hukd

Original Poster

Just thought it was interesting, also all the information is public (esp on youtube).

Banned

electriclinux;8481653

Just thought it was interesting, also all the information is public (esp … Just thought it was interesting, also all the information is public (esp on youtube).

of course it is but in data form. you took the time to turn it into information which is where you probably should have asked the users permission

99% of people wont mind but i guess some of those users uploaded videos for their real friends and family that has no need to be watched by folk on hukd so you could have given them a heads up

Banned

wow major stalker thread

Original Poster

If anyone asks me (by thread or message I will remove them)
Also all these were just found by typing in hotukdeals to youtube.

numptyj;8481640

she is pretty good and pretty fit also haha

No argument there

bykergrove;8481662

of course it is but in data form. you took the time to turn it into … of course it is but in data form. you took the time to turn it into information which is where you probably should have asked the users permission

Stop moaning

Banned

CFC_Mark;8481680

Stop moaning

not moaning son jus sayin

bykergrove;8481685

not moaning son jus sayin

Son?

bykergrove;8481647

perhaps you should have asked the users if they would be happy for you to … perhaps you should have asked the users if they would be happy for you to do this?pretty sad thread imo, so what? people use the internet other than going on hukd

+1

[url]www.youtube.com/chris4laura[/url]

Not my username 'cos I made the YT account about 4.5 years ago

:lol: On second thoughts, this thread might be a bit invasive. I just watched some pretty embarrassing, yet funny, videos on a certain members account

Banned

Links deleted. Permission should be sought before any such links (if genuine) are published.

Original Poster

They just removed my comment with all the links.
Although to be fair they are public videos on youtube.

Banned

electriclinux;8481778

They just removed my comment with all the links.Although to be fair they … They just removed my comment with all the links.Although to be fair they are public videos on youtube.

as i said before you turned data into information by collating it and putting it into context by combining it with posts of the users with the same username on this site.

try this next time you're bored:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510jDlAxp9L._SL500_.jpg

Banned

My friend's son is a doughnut he has complained that me and his mum have browsed his facebook.

Don't post information on the internet that you don't want to share with other's :w00t:

bykergrove;8481802

as i said before you turned data into information by collating it and … as i said before you turned data into information by collating it and putting it into context by combining it with posts of the users with the same username on this site.try this next time you're bored:

:lol::lol:

Original Poster

So people put videos on youtube but don't want people to see them?

Banned

electriclinux;8481854

Crazy isn't it :roll:

Original Poster

http://www.walkingsydneystreets.net/photos/rosehill-sign-contradiction-usg.jpg

Banned

I am going to post on the WORLD WIDE WEB but I don't want anyone to look at it

Banned

electriclinux;8481854

wow i can't believe the difficulty you are having with this?

say i had an account with the same username but i upped videos for my friends and family to see only, say i made the names something obscure so no one is going to search for it, not in a million years and by that time i'll be dead. so even though it is public it wont get views and even if it does the randoms wont care cause they have no idea who i am.

you posting a link on this site means that all the people here who know more about me than the millions of youtube users can view my videos and so now people that i don't want to view the videos are now.

comprende?

also, you gave people "opt out" only... where you should have given an opt in.

if you are still not getting it then cry moar

Original Poster

bykergrove;8481894

wow i can't believe the difficulty you are having with this?say i had an … wow i can't believe the difficulty you are having with this?say i had an account with the same username but i upped videos for my friends and family to see only, say i made the names something obscure so no one is going to search for it, not in a million years and by that time i'll be dead. so even though it is public it wont get views and even if it does the randoms wont care cause they have no idea who i am.you posting a link on this site means that all the people here who know more about me than the millions of youtube users can view my videos and so now people that i don't want to view the videos are now. comprende?also, you gave people "opt out" only... where you should have given an opt in.

Make the account private. Done or is that too difficult?

Banned

bykergrove;8481894

wow i can't believe the difficulty you are having with this?say i had an … wow i can't believe the difficulty you are having with this?say i had an account with the same username but i upped videos for my friends and family to see only, say i made the names something obscure so no one is going to search for it, not in a million years and by that time i'll be dead. so even though it is public it wont get views and even if it does the randoms wont care cause they have no idea who i am.you posting a link on this site means that all the people here who know more about me than the millions of youtube users can view my videos and so now people that i don't want to view the videos are now. comprende?also, you gave people "opt out" only... where you should have given an opt in.

I understand what you are saying the moral of the story is don't use the same user name ;-)

Banned

electriclinux;8481897

Make the account private. Done or is that too difficult?

Too difficult for my friend's son :roll:

Banned

Thread closed as requested by OP.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Whatsup number, confused44
  2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
  3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
  4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions