EXPIRED

People Pooing in Pool in Tenerife

I mean, come on people. Everyone has a wee now and again in the pool, but a number 2? Who raised you?

express.co.uk/tra…ool

I was just about to book a holiday in tenerife for me n child, but this has seriously put me off....

49 Comments

Wtf?! What the hell is wrong with people. Disgusting.

Where, in the story, does it say that it was Brits that defecated in the pool?

Dont pee in the pool..

This screams getting money back because you 'feel ill'

Absolutely disgusting - hoping those caught will be fined and forced to pay all medical costs and compo

And those who type such **** poor English on a newspaper website should also be fined or sent to clean the pools

As for the thread title - just wtf

A quiet day for 'news' at the Express?

Banned

No photos of the offending poo. Very disappointed.

Anyone for a kit-kat or a kit-krap. oO

Mr Weasle

Anyone for a kit-kat or a kit-krap. oO

​Surely a Topic or a Lion bar would be more visually pleasing

MrScotchBonnet

​IKR bit of a crap story really

Original Poster

catbeans

Dont pee in the pool..This screams getting money back because you 'feel … Dont pee in the pool..This screams getting money back because you 'feel ill'

pretty sure my own urine wouldn't make me sick, especially if pool is chlorinated (which they have to be by law)

Original Poster

stuarthanley

Where, in the story, does it say that it was Brits that defecated in the … Where, in the story, does it say that it was Brits that defecated in the pool?

You're right, i must of *incorrectly* *ahem* inferred that from the article... Much more likely to be German, French, or even Danish holiday makers pooing in the pool (yuhuh)

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

That's the toilet paper tabloids for you.. can't even live up to their reputation!

So a story of people pooing in a pool on Tenerife has put you off booking a holiday anywhere on Tenerife??

espirit77

pretty sure my own urine wouldn't make me sick, especially if pool is … pretty sure my own urine wouldn't make me sick, especially if pool is chlorinated (which they have to be by law)

Urine in general won't make you sick unless the person peeing has a venerial disease peeing in your mouth.

Its more for other peoples sake and general politeness. I could **** in your coffee if I worked in a coffee shop, but thats not OK is it?
Edited by: "catbeans" 21st Nov 2016

What do you expect? Any chavy destinations and you'll find people doing that. Most of them are probably registered on this site too.

KM4353

What do you expect? Any chavy destinations and you'll find people doing … What do you expect? Any chavy destinations and you'll find people doing that. Most of them are probably registered on this site too.

[img]vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gle…est?cb=20131013020301[/img]

http://i.imgur.com/XoI0DWj.gif

doesn't everyone. entirely normal!

Original Poster

souljacker

So a story of people pooing in a pool on Tenerife has put you off booking … So a story of people pooing in a pool on Tenerife has put you off booking a holiday anywhere on Tenerife??

well i have a young child to consider.. you know, i'm responsible for making sure he doesn't bathe in poo contaminated water for example (apart from his own of course)
Edited by: "espirit77" 21st Nov 2016

Original Poster

KM4353

What do you expect? Any chavy destinations and you'll find people doing … What do you expect? Any chavy destinations and you'll find people doing that. Most of them are probably registered on this site too.

exactly.. .hence its put me off going

I once got on a double decker bus with my mates and as kids we ran up the stairs to the back seat..

where there was a tightly wound coil, placed delicately on the centre of the seat..

Good Times

Original Poster

catbeans

Urine in general won't make you sick unless the person peeing has a … Urine in general won't make you sick unless the person peeing has a venerial disease peeing in your mouth.Its more for other peoples sake and general politeness. I could **** in your coffee if I worked in a coffee shop, but thats not OK is it?

if it was starbucks you probably did... tastes like it anyway

Original Poster

catbeans

Urine in general won't make you sick unless the person peeing has a … Urine in general won't make you sick unless the person peeing has a venerial disease peeing in your mouth.Its more for other peoples sake and general politeness. I could **** in your coffee if I worked in a coffee shop, but thats not OK is it?

i love your exception to the rule example btw... pmsl

espirit77

well i have a young child to consider.. you know, i'm responsible for … well i have a young child to consider.. you know, i'm responsible for making sure he doesn't bathe in poo contaminated water for example

Come on, get a grip. It's disgusting but for you to suggest it puts you off booking a holiday anywhere in Tenerife is over the top. If you really want take notice of such news articles you wouldn't leave your house!

Original Poster

imagine flying four hours on a sweaty plane, traveling another 40 mins to the resort, rushing into your room, and pulling your swim suit on, then heading straight to the pool where you buy an overpriced lilo. order an overpriced cocktail, then go take a dip. lie back and relax...... ahhhh..... then 2 minutes later, a floater comes in your line of vision... WTF?! jump out of pool, and curse yourself for not going mallorca instead

If you're complaining this much about a poo in the tenerife, you should avoid India's Ganges river oO

Original Poster

joshp

Come on, get a grip. It's disgusting but for you to suggest it puts you … Come on, get a grip. It's disgusting but for you to suggest it puts you off booking a holiday anywhere in Tenerife is over the top. If you really want take notice of such news articles you wouldn't leave your house!

it was more what PP said about it representing the type of place it is... like i wouldn't go magaluf, of course doesn't mean all of mallorca is like that

espirit77

it was more what PP said about it representing the type of place it is... … it was more what PP said about it representing the type of place it is... like i wouldn't go magaluf, of course doesn't mean all of mallorca is like that

A single news article as such really doesn't depict the location. I've been to Tenerife many times and Mallorca, I've even visited Magaluf (out of season) and in my opinion they're all quite alike. This is clearly an isolated incident which would be 1 in a million (so to speak) for you to experience, regardless of the location; it is just as likely to happen in Mallorca.
Edited by: "joshp" 21st Nov 2016

Original Poster

joshp

A single news article as such really doesn't depict the location. I've … A single news article as such really doesn't depict the location. I've been too Tenerife many times and Mallorca, I've even visited Magaluf (out of season) and in my opinion they're all quite alike. This is clearly an isolated incident which would be 1 in a million (so to speak) for you to experience, regardless of the location; it is just as likely to happen in Mallorca.

which do you prefer, or both nice in different ways?

Original Poster

hass123

If you're complaining this much about a poo in the tenerife, you should … If you're complaining this much about a poo in the tenerife, you should avoid India's Ganges river oO

well, yeah, slightly different... I have read shantaram, and, um... yeah....

espirit77

which do you prefer, or both nice in different ways?

Whilst it's merely my opinion I think they're both nice locations and are quite similar. Given the choice though I'd probably opt to go to Tenerife. It normally has lovely weather and there are plenty things to do. I'm not one for sitting in the resort, I like go out and explore.
Edited by: "joshp" 21st Nov 2016

Its when they do it from the diving board that I don't like

Completely misleading thread title, nowhere in the article quoted does it suggest that the culprit that defecated in the pool was British,i think you should edit your title or scrap this thread.

Original Poster

coys67

Completely misleading thread title, nowhere in the article quoted does it … Completely misleading thread title, nowhere in the article quoted does it suggest that the culprit that defecated in the pool was British,i think you should edit your title or scrap this thread.

true, I misread the original article title, my bad

espirit77

well i have a young child to consider.. you know, i'm responsible for … well i have a young child to consider.. you know, i'm responsible for making sure he doesn't bathe in poo contaminated water for example (apart from his own of course)

​you have children?

coys67

Completely misleading thread title, nowhere in the article quoted does it … Completely misleading thread title, nowhere in the article quoted does it suggest that the culprit that defecated in the pool was British,i think you should edit your title or scrap this thread.

seriously, who else could it be? you kinda know it was prob a brit, lol.

Original Poster

davewave

​you have children?

no, just one i found rumaging in the bushes... he's more of a cat really

stuarthanley

Where, in the story, does it say that it was Brits that defecated in the … Where, in the story, does it say that it was Brits that defecated in the pool?

This is a first for you......

why are people complaining? what do they expect when they are essentially getting in a large bath with hundred of other people, all with questionable hygiene and various stds, they should be thankful the only thing they caught was a bit of a dicky belly

could even have been a kid, with a nappy one, and it slipped out of the nappy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions