Expired

People posting predictable dull comments

Found 2nd Jun
I can't be the only one bored of "diabetes alert" posts on every sugary food offer, those who have to post that every offer is "cold" because they bought it for 10p less in 1978, or because the occasional user tool set isn't as good as a snap on tools one costing 20x the price! Perhaps it's time to make a stand against these boring people because we want HUKD to be fun and interesting?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I'm bored with people moaning about what others post

And people who have been long term members but still cant work out the difference between the deals and misc sections

Edited by: "chocci" 2nd Jun
@DominicPTS

"People posting predictable dull comments"

wishihadadonkey41 m ago

Good morning @DominicPTS , have moved this from Deals to Misc

Point proven?
I'm bored with people posting discussion threads who then can't be arsed taking part.
It's more annoying when people vote cold and don't give a reason why.
29 Comments
@DominicPTS

"People posting predictable dull comments"

wishihadadonkey41 m ago

Point proven?
I'm bored with people moaning about what others post

And people who have been long term members but still cant work out the difference between the deals and misc sections

Edited by: "chocci" 2nd Jun
I’m just bored.....
Let's do it. How and what would you make fun and interest beyond what are already here ? Could you illustrate with half a dozen examples please ?
You'll get suspended or banned if you post anything meaningful.

#FTR
I find boring those who have to make the obligatory joke comment in every thread. I don't know what their problem is that they need attention so much.

Same goes for the predictable comments on female underwear deals and so on... They sound like comments from teens who have never seen a woman in underwear before
Edited by: "hearts22" 2nd Jun
Please, please, please, post more of your incredibly exciting deals

Baked Beans
Tea Towels
Sweets
Garden thermometer

Not sure why everyone trashed the whiskey post.
Edited by: "ccnp" 2nd Jun
You could just skip the comments altogether @DominicPTS

Simply click get deal
maybe everyone should have to post funny memes or facts with every comment to make them less predictable and dull.

The tools comment is always a valid one i think. Buy decent tools and you will never need to buy them again, the tolerances will be much better meaning any nuts/bolts/screws won't be all scuffed up/ damaged from slipping.
hearts221 h, 49 m ago

I find boring those who have to make the obligatory joke comment in every …I find boring those who have to make the obligatory joke comment in every thread. I don't know what their problem is that they need attention so much.Same goes for the predictable comments on female underwear deals and so on... They sound like comments from teens who have never seen a woman in underwear before

Have you heard the one about the boring person who ... well you know the drill.
One of today's real issues in speaking out, and not being mundane, is that in society you get wrongfully imprisoned. I can think of a perfect example of that this week.

#FTR
It's more annoying when people vote cold and don't give a reason why.
10p less in 1978?? They got ripped off
My parents paid £10 less
Edited by: "Misslovely" 2nd Jun
hearts222 h, 40 m ago

I find boring those who have to make the obligatory joke comment in every …I find boring those who have to make the obligatory joke comment in every thread. I don't know what their problem is that they need attention so much.Same goes for the predictable comments on female underwear deals and so on... They sound like comments from teens who have never seen a woman in underwear before

Or starved husbands who’s wives always have headaches etc....
ccnp1 h, 58 m ago

Please, please, please, post more of your incredibly exciting deals Baked …Please, please, please, post more of your incredibly exciting deals Baked BeansTea TowelsSweets Garden thermometerNot sure why everyone trashed the whiskey post.

Yep I love the deals save 1p on......

I mean I’ve been pretty hard up in my life but I’ve never bought something just because of a 1p saving or gone miles out of my way to save 1p (probably spending ££’s in fuel).
Dilithium2 h, 47 m ago

You'll get suspended or banned if you post anything meaningful.#FTR

You're safe then...
Predictable comments on such as "Durex xl condoms" or how about the "Pussy energy drink"... (not seen that one for a while)
Edited by: "steve.t" 2nd Jun
ccnp2 h, 13 m ago

Please, please, please, post more of your incredibly exciting deals Baked …Please, please, please, post more of your incredibly exciting deals Baked BeansTea TowelsSweets Garden thermometerNot sure why everyone trashed the whiskey post.

You posted only one deal for ordnance survey, well done.
I'm bored with people posting discussion threads who then can't be arsed taking part.
deeky37 m ago

I'm bored with people posting discussion threads who then can't be arsed …I'm bored with people posting discussion threads who then can't be arsed taking part.

Yeah that MO seems familiar of people who haven't been around for a while.
Dilithium18 m ago

We should be allowed to discuss events that everyone is discussing in real …We should be allowed to discuss events that everyone is discussing in real life, things like the unfair imprisonment of Tommy Robinson, but we're not. Instead we're left with the mundane.Misc is now like Pleasantville, with no real world debate permitted. Instead, you're meant to believe in sweetness and cherry pie.#FTR

Cherry pie is sweet. I like cherry pie. People are nice.
Dilithium3 h, 34 m ago

We should be allowed to discuss events that everyone is discussing in real …We should be allowed to discuss events that everyone is discussing in real life, things like the unfair imprisonment of Tommy Robinson, but we're not. Instead we're left with the mundane.Misc is now like Pleasantville, with no real world debate permitted. Instead, you're meant to believe in sweetness and cherry pie.#FTR

Nobody is stopping you discussing those things, just not on this site. There's a lot of other websites and platforms you can discuss politics on
LeahsMintytoutou4 h, 57 m ago

Nobody is stopping you discussing those things, just not on this site. …Nobody is stopping you discussing those things, just not on this site. There's a lot of other websites and platforms you can discuss politics on

Equally, there are many other websites and platforms where you can discuss what yourself and numerous random strangers are having for their 'Tea'. I guess it depends on what an individual perceives as being of importance.
Saturn45 m ago

Equally, there are many other websites and platforms where you can discuss …Equally, there are many other websites and platforms where you can discuss what yourself and numerous random strangers are having for their 'Tea'. I guess it depends on what an individual perceives as being of importance.

It's not important. It can be random thoughts. Anything. It just so happens the the topics I choose to discuss arntbanned
Dilithium2nd Jun

One of today's real issues in speaking out, and not being mundane, is …One of today's real issues in speaking out, and not being mundane, is that in society you get wrongfully imprisoned. I can think of a perfect example of that this week.#FTR

Some might argue though, that if you are informed of the code of conduct that you're expected to follow, either on a website such as this, or indeed in society, and then you deliberately and wilfully breach that code, then you deserve all that's coming to you.
miikeyblue5 h, 18 m ago

Some might argue though, that if you are informed of the code of conduct …Some might argue though, that if you are informed of the code of conduct that you're expected to follow, either on a website such as this, or indeed in society, and then you deliberately and wilfully breach that code, then you deserve all that's coming to you.

Indeed, sadly some people don't think the rules apply to them. Personally I think liking your own comments should be a banning offence, never mind taunting mods.
Edited by: "Cr0m" 4th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants