People putting "TEH" instead of "THE"......

What's all this about? It can't be a spelling error as its frequent..... is it a new inthing that i ain't part of??

21 Comments

I'm guessing its a the nu thing.

its a typo hun im always doing it. My left hand never keeps up with right so i make lots of typo's like that

Original Poster

Ooooooh right, i see it loads. Not just on here but on other sites too.....i was starting to think some of my pals on facebook are foreign, always doing it!!

Lulu'sMammy;6906176

Ooooooh right, i see it loads. Not just on here but on other sites … Ooooooh right, i see it loads. Not just on here but on other sites too.....i was starting to think some of my pals on facebook are foreign, always doing it!!

my niece is always doubling letters on ebay, i thought was error, but i think she does it on purpose, like this: yayyy itsss theee weekenddddd im going outtt with my friend maryyy

drives me nuts, also alot of work spelt silly ways that arent even abbrviated, god i think im getting old

Banned

loupomm;6906211

my niece is always doubling letters on ebay, i thought was error, but i … my niece is always doubling letters on ebay, i thought was error, but i think she does it on porpoise, like this: yayyy itsss theee weekenddddd im going outtt with my friend maryyydrives me nuts, also alot of work spelt silly ways that arent even abbrviated, god i think im getting old

Meh corrected!

guv;6906237

Meh corrected!

what doe meh mean? :oops::thinking:

loupomm;6906251

what doe meh mean? :oops::thinking:

meh means urgh

Teh is like saying "The" really fast.. I love neologisms

teh isnt always a typo and its not a new thing either people have been doing it for a while

ClarityofMind;6906277

meh means urgh

thanks

ClarityofMind;6906290

Teh is like saying "The" really fast.. I love neologisms

but it makes no sense of that when written :lol:

loupomm;6906312

thanks but it makes no sense of that when written :lol:

lol, it does... say it really fast

teh car... t'car? see? xxx

I do it all the time too,i'm forever correcting myself!

shosie;6906294

teh isnt always a typo and its not a new thing either people have been … teh isnt always a typo and its not a new thing either people have been doing it for a while

I imagine some silly person made that up to cover up the typo lol

ClarityofMind;6906320

lol, it does... say it really fast :)teh car... t'car? see? xxx

i mean when written its not faster, cos its not an abbrevation iykwim :oops:

loupomm;6906351

i mean when written its not faster, cos its not an abbrevation iykwim … i mean when written its not faster, cos its not an abbrevation iykwim :oops:

It's just to be funky I guess lol, it's a young thing... language always evolving to satisfy the creations of the young

EDIT--- my daughter just texted me.. " Onnnnn the bussssss" lol!

shosie;6906294

teh isnt always a typo and its not a new thing either people have been … teh isnt always a typo and its not a new thing either people have been doing it for a while

So what is it then ?

teh l33t haxx0rs

t0mm;6906678

teh l33t haxx0rs

for teh win!

It's very old. Very VERY old. You're just catching up.

For teh win.

I always thought it was people taking the mick out of people who 'leetspeak'

as in
"ZOmGzZ, I av teh n3w C0D g4me an i PWN!!11!!!!11!!"

sancho1983;6906931

I always thought it was people taking the mick out of people who … I always thought it was people taking the mick out of people who 'leetspeak'as in"ZOmGzZ, I av teh n3w C0D g4me an i PWN!!11!!!!11!!"

What?? you mean that's not serious???
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764054
    2. Pink Balls511
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 569
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846105

See more discussions