People queueing at midnight for a game...at a supermarket

Banned
What do your girlfriends/wives think about this?

59 Comments

dont you mean IMAGINARY girlfriends or wives?:whistling:

what about boyfriends?
better to say partner

I wouldn't care, i'd go with them

Did someone special in your life do this? What did you say to him if thats the case?

I dont think its that big a deal, wouldn't care if my OH wanted to do it, wouldn't care if he wanted me to go either.

If I can stand outside at 4am waiting on the next sale then queuing at midnight for a game is nothing.

i shouldnt think its a big deal to anyone?

Wouldn't give a flying...

agee what's the big deal?

She was confused at first, but then i explained and she now fully understands.

She now also understands why she wont be seeing me for 24 hours :thumbsup:

id have more issue in them playing the games 24 hours a day
and also booknig a weeks holiday just to play the game

Original Poster Banned

Okay - it's midnight, at a supermarket, to buy a videogame.

A videogame that he could have just ordered online.

mine thinks its sad but hey she watches X factor and all that crap tv

Original Poster Banned

AshleyRFC;6822961

I dont think its that big a deal, wouldn't care if my OH wanted to do it, … I dont think its that big a deal, wouldn't care if my OH wanted to do it, wouldn't care if he wanted me to go either.If I can stand outside at 4am waiting on the next sale then queuing at midnight for a game is nothing.

That's a whole other thread. I mean, I like saving money but those things are like bum fights aren't they?

should everyone be tucked up at midnight? i often go shopping around that time, not that i will be getting this game havent finished cod 4 yet

Are we talking aout the same kind of people who go to Star Trek conventions?

Banned

Just downloaded Cod4 it's rubbish, trying to be RS6 Vegas and failing.

With regards to the OP well yeah it's sad all the people who don't think it is are the same people who go and queue up for the game.

FilthAndFurry;6823044

That's a whole other thread. I mean, I like saving money but those things … That's a whole other thread. I mean, I like saving money but those things are like bum fights aren't they?

I think you mean bun fight.....unless its wishful thinking again on your part

also edit your OP to "partners" its more politically correct than assuming only men do this

I'd kick the door shut as he left and settle down to watch a re-run of the x factor...

Sheena0104;6823093

I'd kick the door shut as he left and settle down to watch a re-run of … I'd kick the door shut as he left and settle down to watch a re-run of the x factor...

If you kicked the door down wouldnt that be easier for him to get back in?

Surely you should just lock it, less mess too

Starr;6823167

If you kicked the door down wouldnt that be easier for him to get back … If you kicked the door down wouldnt that be easier for him to get back in?Surely you should just lock it, less mess too

Re read lol!

Starr;6823167

If you kicked the door down wouldnt that be easier for him to get back … If you kicked the door down wouldnt that be easier for him to get back in?Surely you should just lock it, less mess too

Lost me!

Sheena0104;6823223

Lost me!

I think ive lost myself :thinking:

FilthAndFurry;6823044

That's a whole other thread. I mean, I like saving money but those things … That's a whole other thread. I mean, I like saving money but those things are like bum fights aren't they?

I love Nexts clothes but with 3 kids its too expensive to just shop in for everyday use.

I refuse to buy anything from there at non sale times after going to the last few sales.

it brightens up my nightshift when they all come in its a laugh and my boys are happy as they get their game while they are sleeping with no hassle!

Starr;6823250

I think ive lost myself :thinking:

:friends: .... xx

i'll be sleeping with the fish (COD) if I ever did that

who cares. lol:thumbsup:

is it midnight tonight COD is out at sainsburys?

I don't see a problem with it. In fact, I usually go with my boyfriend if he goes to mid-night launches and he does the same for me.

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]good thread.

funny.

last tiem i queued up for fifa 09 and some teenage girls were there to laugh at us.

It was fair enough really. i may go for MW2, just to get a deal on it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

we have ours ordered but if arrives tomoro I dont know whether to hide it from my son as heard so many stories past few days of people being banned from playing it early?

If my partner wanted to go get it at midnight wouldnt bother me in the slightest

snowflake;6823967

Good evening Mr. Snow ;-) no I think it's tomorrow night, but F&F's … Good evening Mr. Snow ;-) no I think it's tomorrow night, but F&F's partner from what I gather wants to queue and she/he doesn't know if they should go. In the first couple of years maybe upto the first 5 years even I would have gone, after that not so sure :roll:

Evenin Ms Flake

I'd queue... even though some people would frown upon it... its all about the memories and thats what we take with us

im sure lots of couple queue for the new years deals

lumoruk;6823079

Just downloaded Cod4 it's rubbish, trying to be RS6 Vegas and … Just downloaded Cod4 it's rubbish, trying to be RS6 Vegas and failing.With regards to the OP well yeah it's sad all the people who don't think it is are the same people who go and queue up for the game.

Yep, its defo rubbish...

LOLZ

I queued up for GTA4 at midnight, I dont sleep anyway !

Ill be queuing up for this as well with my mate at Asda, preordered.

My GF love call of duty as much as me its pretty much the only game she plays and shes almost as good as me at it ! She'll be jealous because she cant go to get it till the morning

iNSOMANiAC;6824271

I queued up for GTA4 at midnight, I dont sleep anyway !Ill be queuing up … I queued up for GTA4 at midnight, I dont sleep anyway !Ill be queuing up for this as well with my mate at Asda, preordered.My GF love call of duty as much as me its pretty much the only game she plays and shes almost as good as me at it ! She'll be jealous because she cant go to get it till the morning

Lets move aside all the piracy h4te.

you can pre-order at asda?

I remember the day the xbox360 launched. My misses was dragging me around all the supermarkets to try and get one. We failed but were out until 1 am before deciding to go home.

She then found out that Toys r us were doing them in the morning. She woke me at 4 am so we could go and queue. We got one there fortunately because I think she would have made my life hell for the week otherwise.

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]i queued from 6pm in asda in mansfield til 12 to buy xbox 360 at launch.

sold it on ebay next day for £620[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;6824365

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]i queued from 6pm in … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]i queued from 6pm in asda in mansfield til 12 to buy xbox 360 at launch.sold it on ebay next day for £620[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Asda in Swansea had a massive queue by the time I got there at 10pm. They'd made a mess up deciding to do pre-orders really late.

Wasn't even allowed to sell it, she took a sick day from work just to sit in the house playing King Kong lol.

kimbyanne;6823873

I don't see a problem with it. In fact, I usually go with my boyfriend … I don't see a problem with it. In fact, I usually go with my boyfriend if he goes to mid-night launches and he does the same for me.

Really... :-D

FilthAndFurry;6823028

Okay - it's midnight, at a supermarket, to buy a videogame.A videogame … Okay - it's midnight, at a supermarket, to buy a videogame.A videogame that he could have just ordered online.

Looks like F&F -1
Respondents - 41+ & rising.

The respondents have it; the respondents have it.

A special mention here for girothefiro who made me smile.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?46
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1415
    4. Pink Balls612

See more discussions