people wanting and giving stuff away free

mostly i think its people wanting things but recycling is good

uk.freecycle.org/

7 Comments

We use this a fair bit. Got some great stuff on there too, and given a fair bit away.

One man's junk is another's treasure, and all that...

I have used it a few times too.
Just a question, do you think its wrong to give away Baby bottles on there? I have 9 of the newer style tommee tippee bottles, and seems a waste to just throw them as baby is now 2. Do you think its dirty though to offer them? If not I will advertise them later

whatsThePoint;7986505

I've seem a used breast pump taken so these should go no prob

Im sure these would go then if that did
I will definatly add them, help someone else

beth3735;7986464

I have used it a few times too.Just a question, do you think its wrong to … I have used it a few times too.Just a question, do you think its wrong to give away Baby bottles on there? I have 9 of the newer style tommee tippee bottles, and seems a waste to just throw them as baby is now 2. Do you think its dirty though to offer them? If not I will advertise them later

Go for it, they would sterilise them before use so no problem....

I did see someone asking for a four berth caravan the other day, and had to be available to tow away!....

I use it all the time....

Trying to shift some old sofas now actually....

whatsThePoint;7986438

you do get a lot of people abusing it by asking for silly things, cars, … you do get a lot of people abusing it by asking for silly things, cars, decent PC's etc

Makes me laugh when you see the messages asking for expensive items that if any one had going spare they would sell not give away to strangers, even if they are the charitable type. I often clear of a lot of items on it that I find that are not suitable or that the charity shops won't take.

Best message I saw this weekend was someone giving away a used double mattress but highlighted the fact that it had a stain or two and needed cleaning...YUK!

i use it to shift stuff.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions