Groups

People who expire and spam deals 1min after posting with no explanation

Kind of annoying....

For the benefit of the misc then if your looking for flights to Australia, STA Travel have 415seats at £215 return, London to Sydney if you're wanting to book you can phone 0871 702 9870 or there is a £10 booking fee on top. Valid for departures between 7th August and 22 September 2009

5 Comments

Banned

try reading that thread.

I expired it at 8:02 today as all the flights went in the first minute! :whistling:

supermod

cbryanp, your post for the £215 seats was member spammed as it appears to be a duplicate of this existing deal post :

hotukdeals.com/ite…rn/

Hope some lucky members got some of the seats - amazing prices ! ;-)

the same can be said for spammers in the misc, i think its a power trip most of the time

Banned

black gerbil1;5807544

the same can be said for spammers in the misc, i think its a power trip … the same can be said for spammers in the misc, i think its a power trip most of the time

shhh

black gerbil1;5807544

the same can be said for spammers in the misc, i think its a power trip … the same can be said for spammers in the misc, i think its a power trip most of the time

Loving the avatar BG ................ :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1931
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121027
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7281384
      4. word association Game74044580

See more discussions