@People who have bought from twickets

Found 21st May
Someone just bought my tickets for ed sheeran via twickets, but stupid me just looked at the tickets and realised I got the wrong date.

I am guessing the buyer won't mind because it's a "better day" (waiting on a reply) and if that's the case will it make any difference to him? Like I don't want him to show up on the 25th then be denied entry cause it doesn't match the listing or something. The seats and location is correct just 1 day off.

Never used twickets before so don't know what the process is when you get to the show..
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
You just got to hope they can go on the other date
I'm guessing you'd have to refund them if not.
They can but I'm just hoping the date difference on the receipt doesn't matter when they check it on entry
Best to contact twickets direct.
murtgurge6 h, 58 m ago

They can but I'm just hoping the date difference on the receipt doesn't …They can but I'm just hoping the date difference on the receipt doesn't matter when they check it on entry

Surely the person with the ticket for that day will already be in their seat, they won't let you in with the wrong day on the ticket
MIDURIX28 m ago

Surely the person with the ticket for that day will already be in their …Surely the person with the ticket for that day will already be in their seat, they won't let you in with the wrong day on the ticket

I sold tickets for the 24th but they are for the25th. The buyer will go on the 25th, I am wondering how thoroughly they check the twickets receipt on entry and if it will cause problems.
Twickets site says if you list with the wrong details but the buyer is happy to continue the sale then its a non issue. But that's. A very generic response.
murtgurge56 m ago

I sold tickets for the 24th but they are for the25th. The buyer will go on …I sold tickets for the 24th but they are for the25th. The buyer will go on the 25th, I am wondering how thoroughly they check the twickets receipt on entry and if it will cause problems. Twickets site says if you list with the wrong details but the buyer is happy to continue the sale then its a non issue. But that's. A very generic response.

OK, you didn't make it clear the buyer was happy with the new date. Why would someone at the event checking tickets need to know how the tickets were purchased, surely the ticket is all they want to see.
MIDURIX1 h, 52 m ago

OK, you didn't make it clear the buyer was happy with the new date. Why …OK, you didn't make it clear the buyer was happy with the new date. Why would someone at the event checking tickets need to know how the tickets were purchased, surely the ticket is all they want to see.

they are clamping down on reselling, you either need ID and purchase card or a twickets receipt (as they are the only official reseller)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants