People who have SKY TV

Found 2nd Aug 2017
Hello I wanted to ask,
If you have SKY TV

Just for the TV package how much do you pay per month?
Thanks
Community Updates
AskSkyTV
17 Comments
£35 full package in HD - box sets plus sports plus movies
Mine is £26 inc sports all in HD. No movies (costs £8 to add on) but got the box sets etc. I'm on the 'Come back to sky deal'. This only works within 12 months of leaving and u still have ur sky box
£21.50 full tv pack (all channels) with HD.
What happens if I buy a new contact for 18months. After 18 months can I just keep the SKY box and simply use the Free channel's?
Thanks
£40 for hd and movies
Managed to get myself a 60% off package for box sets with £50 credit
£15.20 a month
Sky Q
Basic bundle
£11/month (50% off)

^ being installed in a couple of weeks.

I've got the same but sky+ at the moment.

50% off was via perkbox deal mentioned on here.
surfinbird1 h, 15 m ago

Managed to get myself a 60% off package for box sets with £50 credit£15.20 …Managed to get myself a 60% off package for box sets with £50 credit£15.20 a month

That's good.

I really wanted boxsets but I couldn't justify the extra money x18 months when there's already enough on tv to watch.
seabs4 h, 13 m ago

£21.50 full tv pack (all channels) with HD.

Does that include sport channels too? If so how did you get that? Dirt cheap

I'm paying £31 this year for the complete package (every channel) and sports
MarioMan at the end of your contract if you have the Sky plus box you can keep it and just watch the Freeview channels. If you want to keep the box live i.e. Still able to record and watch your recorded stuff it will be £10 per month. SkyQ boxes are loaned to you for the duration of your contract and will need to be returned.
nannafish58 m ago

MarioMan at the end of your contract if you have the Sky plus box you can …MarioMan at the end of your contract if you have the Sky plus box you can keep it and just watch the Freeview channels. If you want to keep the box live i.e. Still able to record and watch your recorded stuff it will be £10 per month. SkyQ boxes are loaned to you for the duration of your contract and will need to be returned.

What's the difference between Sky Plus and Sky Q

Yes I want the Sky Plus. I don't want to loan the Q box.

How you described Sky Plus is EXACTLY what I want and my needs

I looked at the sky website but I can't find anywhere to buy Sky Plus. Only Sky Q bundles
Edited by: "MarioMan" 3rd Aug 2017
sicklysweet7 h, 27 m ago

That's good. I really wanted boxsets but I couldn't justify the extra …That's good. I really wanted boxsets but I couldn't justify the extra money x18 months when there's already enough on tv to watch.

To be honest I'm not really into the box sets and only watched game of thrones via it. I mainly took the box sets bundle just to get the extra hd channels and I would only justify paying it on a deal like I currently have.
Sky Q 2tb
sky movies sky sports
4K uhd
boxsets
£35 a month
We have the Sky original package phone line and and phone free weekend and evening calls also sky connect broadband as no superfast in our village, which is crap and paying £56.00 per month feel were being ripped off not even got box sets or movies now as to expensive.
I have everything and boxsets except sports and movies, I have the Sky Q box and a mini upstairs, costs me £32 per month and i got just over £100 credit added
bruce2879 h, 3 m ago

Does that include sport channels too? If so how did you get that? Dirt …Does that include sport channels too? If so how did you get that? Dirt cheapI'm paying £31 this year for the complete package (every channel) and sports

Yes, all channels movies and sports. About 3 weeks after ending my contract (November 2016) I had an offer via email for 75% off any TV bundle, £100 credit and no 12 month contract. My offer lasts until November this year, when I'll just cancel it all again and wait for the next offer.
Sky Q 1TB original package - £0.00 per month for 18 months.

I got that deal that appeared on here back in March from Hughes. They were doing the following packages:

Sky Q 1TB
Family Pack with Box Sets
Sports
Movies
HD
£35 per month and a £15 setup fee

Sky Q 2TB
Family Pack with Box Sets
Sports
Movies
HD
Ultra HD
Multiroom
£47 per month and a £15 setup fee

However, if you wanted just the original package, and don't ask me how, you got it for free and that was fine with me.

31609061-CUC5n.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants