Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

deleted

Posted 18th MarEdited by:"hearts22"
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
I’m completely against all the panic buying but I don’t agree with your point. It says all over that article about not going out. You are not exactly self isolating if you are in a shop. Also you don’t know how much damage you are causing going out, risking spreading it further.
There is no end of offers to help those at risk and self isolating on a number of websites. If you are self isolating and could have this why go out and give it to the poor shop assistants???
This is the worst advice I’ve read.
_Whatever_18/03/2020 19:11

I’m completely against all the panic buying but I don’t agree with your poi …I’m completely against all the panic buying but I don’t agree with your point. It says all over that article about not going out. You are not exactly self isolating if you are in a shop. Also you don’t know how much damage you are causing going out, risking spreading it further.

I think the point is you arent going to starve
Personally i cant stockpile no car and no freezer

I am being weary but i have to go out everyday anyway to walk my dog, i am still trying to limit how much i go to the shop but probably arent making much difference since evwnrua that refrigerated meal isnt going to last even if i did stockpile and pasta? Cant even find it nor do i want to live off pasta, i had a phase when i was just learning to live on my home of eating mostly pasta, pasta isnt exactly feeling or healthy on its own you need about 2000 calories a day, a lot of pasta you're going to have to eat..

Love a good pasta but everyday for months nah ill prefer corona

Most are gonna get it anyway no matter how many times you wash your hands
Edited by: "Norseg" 18th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants