Groups

Peoples Feelings

Is there no respect for them here.......

23 Comments

Supermod

If people are vulnerable about an issue in particular then they ought to not post them on an internet forum.

its all about being at the front of all the gossip

whats up?
    whos getting ya down?

bite me!

if u wann solve a serious issue in u postin it on hukd then be prepared for the jackass', but there are some nice ppl on here tht will help, id like to think im one of them :-D

u just got to ignore the *****

raptorcigs;6331033

bite me!

i would but the scales hurt human teeth

For those that don't know this is what *feelings* are apparently.
    http://www.comet-cartoons.com/images/www/oddsandends/smileyFeelings.jpg

Peoples Feelings = Open Season on HUKD......

Its an internet forum....its Misc Nonsense......nothing more, nothing less.....

we need to put things in to perspective here people....and deal with it as such......:thumbsup:

micoo;6331038

if u wann solve a serious issue in u postin it on hukd then be prepared … if u wann solve a serious issue in u postin it on hukd then be prepared for the jackass', but there are some nice ppl on here tht will help, id like to think im one of them :-Du just got to ignore the *****

WTF?...:?

jellybaby22;6331323

you shouldnt post if you are sensitive and likely to cry is someone ssays … you shouldnt post if you are sensitive and likely to cry is someone ssays something "mean" you should switch off the computer and go join a knitting group...:lol:

+1 ...and also check out the FS/FT forum if you are in need of some knitting needles to throw down in disgust when you read something that you dont like....:thumbsup:

Nit one, pearl one, nit one, pearl one Oh excuse me :whistling:

renown;6331428

Nit one, pearl one, nit one, pearl one Oh excuse me :whistling:

What you knittin Renown? A pearl necklace? :w00t:

Feelings or Felines? Is it Caturday? :?

TBH, I reckon manners cost nothing, but mean a lot, even if it is 'only the internet' :?

StevenA2000_uk;6331437

What you knittin Renown? A pearl necklace? :w00t:

Yeah and i'm gonna give it to Hannah19790 :w00t: But trouble is I don't think she'll let me lol

renown;6331500

Yeah and i'm gonna give it to Hannah19790 :w00t: But trouble is I don't … Yeah and i'm gonna give it to Hannah19790 :w00t: But trouble is I don't think she'll let me lol

LOL :-D

renown;6331500

Yeah and i'm gonna give it to Hannah19790 :w00t: But trouble is I don't … Yeah and i'm gonna give it to Hannah19790 :w00t: But trouble is I don't think she'll let me lol

jealous now:x always wanted pearls.:)

starsparkle2311;6331593

I'm feeling quite rampant at the moment, anyone care to help me with that?

thats wot I like to see....a chick throwing it right out there on to the table....

,,,let the PM bombardment commence!!! LOL :-D

I think thats what you call a 'pregnant pause'.....................

who's pregnant?

starsparkle2311;6331770

Me:-D.......

I WOWED, then I laughed tremendously :-D

starsparkle2311;6331800

I've been quoted:w00t: FAME at last!!!!!!!!!!! Wahey!!!!

lol

renown;6331500

Hey.....I love pearls:)

Are we thinking about different things?? :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.813
      2. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA33
      3. Recommendations for decent/cheap noise cancelling earphones please33
      4. Speccing a gaming pc413

See more discussions