50th store opens this weekend.

similar prices to primark.

ex-ASDA boss in charge.

pepandco.com
Community Updates
12 Comments
seb

...ex-ASDA boss in charge.

Andrew ("Andy") Bond was Chief Operating Officer of ASDA in September 2004, & CEO in March 2005. He resigned in April 2010.

Adrian Mountford is the Managing Director; previously from Matalan, Sainsbury's (where he introduced the "Tu" clothing line), & BHS.

[ theguardian.com/bus…ain ]
---
...Pepkor’s chairman is South African billionaire Christoffel Wiese, who once led a string of British discount chains including Poundstretcher and What Everyone Wants, under the Brown & Jackson group.

Pepkor was recently bought by Steinhoff International Holdings, another South African-based retailer and manufacturer, which owns Harveys, Bensons for Beds and Cargo in the UK, and Conforama in France...
---
Just opened one in our town. Had never heard of them before.
Pep & Co. Sounds nasty.
OldEnglish

Pep & Co. Sounds nasty.

Just using the suffixes, si & ke, sounds worse.
One opened here in Coventry a few weeks ago.
Never heard of them before but my wife got excited when she saw it.
Clothes seem okay for the money.
B1zarr0Prim3

One opened here in Coventry a few weeks ago.Never heard of them before … One opened here in Coventry a few weeks ago.Never heard of them before but my wife got excited when she saw it.Clothes seem okay for the money.

Are they a good fit, or do they make your hips look big?
fanpages

We've only bought clothes for kids.
B1zarr0Prim3

One opened here in Coventry a few weeks ago.Never heard of them before … One opened here in Coventry a few weeks ago.Never heard of them before but my wife got excited when she saw it.Clothes seem okay for the money.

fanpages

B1zarr0Prim3

Menswear (a lot when angry) is being introduced in November:

[ retail-week.com/sec…cle ]

Hopefully that will mean you can stop squeezing into clothes for children.
B1zarr0Prim3

fanpages

B1zarr0Prim3

I used to regularly wear the kids socks when they were younger, once you've got one on, you kind of pass the point of no return.
I blame the wife's sock sorting skills for this.
OldEnglish

I used to regularly wear the kids socks when they were younger, once … I used to regularly wear the kids socks when they were younger, once you've got one on, you kind of pass the point of no return.I blame the wife's sock sorting skills for this.

I presume you know what they say about men with small feet?
Small wellies.
fanpages

I presume you know what they say about men with small feet?Small wellies.

Yes i do. I forgot to mention that i had to stretch socks fp.
To add, you wouldn't want it as a wart on the end of your nose.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants