Expired

Peppa pig boys trainers wanted for my son

11 replies
Found 13th Feb 2009
I have just noticed on ebay that someone is selling these trainers, which means there in shops now, Does anyone know where the people on ebay are getting them from,
there going for £15 plus on ebay.

In shop they will prob be £10.

Thanks for any help/

10 Comments

I think Asda sell these.

i think it was either asda or mothercare i saw these if i pop out the weekend will be in both shops so will have a look as i know what ever shop it was they didnt have my little mans size

Original Poster

Thanks, appreciate it,

theres a shoe shop called brunswick or somthing like tht sells them where i live not tryed the web maybe ebay ??

do you mean Brantano ,on their website £18 (they are pink tho )

Original Poster

They are on ebay but th seller must get them from a shop/ supplier, these are them,

i6.ebayimg.com/07/…JPG

maybe brantano not sure they had girls and boys and they were £5 not £18 so might of been a diff shop ill be passing next week ill stop in and have a look and get back to u

Original Poster

britonsarah;4376475

maybe brantano not sure they had girls and boys and they were £5 not £18 s … maybe brantano not sure they had girls and boys and they were £5 not £18 so might of been a diff shop ill be passing next week ill stop in and have a look and get back to u

Thanks,

HMMM yeah they're nice. I will keep my eye out too as my son would love them aswell.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Urgent help needed with travel agent55
    2. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    3. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    4. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop33

See more discussions