Groups
    EXPIRED

Peppa pig supports the labour party?? this is insane!

Anyone watching the labour press conference? Ed Balls and Mandelson were asked about the withdrawal of peppa pig from an appearance at a labour event.

Ed Balls reply "I have spoken to peppa,and she is very concerned about the tories taking george pigs child trust fund away"

Mandelson "I have inside information that its a conspiracy by the bbc and channel 5"

Farcical really.

12 Comments

Banned

I am catching the rays in the garden, are you serious?

LOL insane

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8466042

I am catching the rays in the garden, are you serious?

yes-its live on bbc news-peppa was withdrawn from a labour event,the journalists asked mandelson if it was a "new low" for labour that even peppa pig didnt want to know them and this is what they said! most bizarre thing I have ever seen!

I'm surpised that Peppa's Dad didn't step in, saying "I'm an expert in these things........."

Banned

barky;8466059

yes-its live on bbc news-peppa was withdrawn from a labour event,the … yes-its live on bbc news-peppa was withdrawn from a labour event,the journalists asked mandelson if it was a "new low" for labour that even peppa pig didnt want to know them and this is what they said! most bizarre thing I have ever seen!

:lol:

LOL!! I bet George is just annoyed that his trust fund is pretty worthless by now as the recession has hit the stockmarket.

Original Poster

Alfonse;8466067

I'm surpised that Peppa's Dad didn't step in, saying "I'm an expert in … I'm surpised that Peppa's Dad didn't step in, saying "I'm an expert in these things........."

or they could make miss rabbit the new childrens minister! she has dozens of other jobs so one more will be no problem

barky;8466087

or they could make miss rabbit the new childrens minister! she has dozens … or they could make miss rabbit the new childrens minister! she has dozens of other jobs so one more will be no problem

:giggle:

barky;8466087

or they could make miss rabbit the new childrens minister! she has dozens … or they could make miss rabbit the new childrens minister! she has dozens of other jobs so one more will be no problem

true, all the women on that show are the firefighters too, cos the men always start fires with BBQ's

StudentJo;8466072

LOL!! I bet George is just annoyed that his trust fund is pretty … LOL!! I bet George is just annoyed that his trust fund is pretty worthless by now as the recession has hit the stockmarket.

thats why i put our kids trust fund in a savings account:)

badgerrules;8466177

thats why i put our kids trust fund in a savings account:)

Which is likely to be almost as worthless by the time they can touch it depending on inflation.

StudentJo;8466221

Which is likely to be almost as worthless by the time they can touch it … Which is likely to be almost as worthless by the time they can touch it depending on inflation.

but the interest rate is higher than the rate of inflation:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2465
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767375
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1428

See more discussions