Found 7th Nov 2007

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Banned

Hey you should try Orange customer Services, they really don't like their customers

Do not speak to fools; they scorn the wisdom of your words, My heart is wise, bloodshot eyes, the saga never dies

lumoruk

Hu? they want to charge me £50 to install my broadband now....who the … Hu? they want to charge me £50 to install my broadband now....who the hell is this company?22mins 38secs to find out where my broadband was.... £1.8110mins 26secs still trying to upgrade...87p18mins to try and upgrade...£1.4217mins talking to some idiot called Kenny who was making funny noises at me while thinking he had muted the phone while arguing why I had to pay £30 installation again. £1.35

Having Freeview....priceless :giggle:

Can't see what you mean:whistling: i think Sky are great - over the last 3 years they have saved us about 1500.00 [SIZE="1"](since we told them to shove their carp service where the sun doesn't shine) [/SIZE] Woo hoo - freeview all the way courtesy of the sky digi box:-D

I couldnt live without sky sports and setanta, if i was forced to have freeview, id just give up on tv all together.

UltimoScorpion

Hey you should try Orange customer Services, they really don't like their … Hey you should try Orange customer Services, they really don't like their customers

well...........................Orange business customer service is good as Orange was originally for business customers

AND

Orange dont care about there customers anymore because they worried about sales! all there time and effort have gone into sales!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247653
    2. Add one, leave one game54415457
    3. Sainsbury's 25% off 6 bottles of Wine & TU 25% off clothing offer said to b…11
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769539

See more discussions