5 Comments

Blunt straight answer?
Yes.

But make sure they are packaged well because they are a pain if any damage occurs.

whilst on the payperdrop subject, sent an item thursday (well got it picked up) should of been with buyer on friday, but still not with him at close of play today.

is there anyway of tracking my item?
anyone know??

rockatin

whilst on the payperdrop subject, sent an item thursday (well got it … whilst on the payperdrop subject, sent an item thursday (well got it picked up) should of been with buyer on friday, but still not with him at close of play today.is there anyway of tracking my item?anyone know??

You can ring dhl and track it if you have the invoice from when they collected it. If not you have to email payperdrop :thumbsup:

rockatin

whilst on the payperdrop subject, sent an item thursday (well got it … whilst on the payperdrop subject, sent an item thursday (well got it picked up) should of been with buyer on friday, but still not with him at close of play today.is there anyway of tracking my item?anyone know??

As the previous post track with receipt provided.
This is more of a cautionary tale if the parcel is lost watch out as I have had to take DHL to court to receive compensation as it was arranged through another eBay member and they will state your claim is with the agent not them. This is since February
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again415
    2. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions