Found 28th Nov 2007

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

if you want too look sad in a suit go for it lol.i wouldnt be arsed and would just wear a face mask and eye goggles and do it as quick as possible.are you using heat gun or are paint stripper liquid?

did you say lead you should take it down the scrapyard at the mo the price is throogh the roof £1000 a ton!!

ilovepink

did you say lead you should take it down the scrapyard at the mo the … did you say lead you should take it down the scrapyard at the mo the price is throogh the roof £1000 a ton!!

I think he means lead paint hun.

just be careful if you use the heat gun and a scraper, you can take the wood out aswell as the paint.

I did this a few years ago...
Scrapped about 60years of paint off!

Interesting colours though....

I would recommend a face mask and plenty of windows open if your using the heat gun...

After about 30minutes my lips were numb and felt really tired...

I did finish it all and must say it looked good...

but i then moved and probably all thats left is my lead poisoning lol

Kim

Wouldnt go for the full PPE but mask sensible. Have you looked at getting them professionally stripped. In Law got them done - relatively cheap and a lot less grief!!

If not take it easy with the gun - burning the wood. Stating the obvious I know but hell of a job sanding down scorch marks!:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244906
    2. Add one, leave one game54415430
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322857
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769405

See more discussions