Groups

Banned

7 Comments

You could try if you have no morals and like commiting fraud. :roll::p Although if it's got marker pen over it I would imagine it's pretty obvious what you are trying to do and they would insist on a receipt.

If you went to M&S the prduct would either no longer be on their system or be at such a low price you'd end up loosing money. They would only do it on one item anyway, they won't take back job lots of items without receipts.

Is your name an acronym? perhaps Low Understanding of Morals in the UK?

Yes you can do it! Buy up all the stock and come back and tell us how you got on.

thesaint;1773937

Yes you can do it! Buy up all the stock and come back and tell us how you … Yes you can do it! Buy up all the stock and come back and tell us how you got on.

lol

As far as I know, without the receipt, Marks refund at the lowest selling price. Think myself that you'd lose out.

I returned a pair of trousers that I bought at Christmas for £29.99 without a receipt and the last price they had for the item was 1p; therefore, it is quite likely that you will only be offered the minimum amount.

I can understand your thinking; but lets play fair.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1620
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      3. What laptop to choose?11
      4. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33

See more discussions