1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
38 Comments

Misc? :?

Now moved

mmm, sounds interesting, how much do you want? :whistling:

:gift:
50, Over-weight, married , 2 kids, mortgage, drinks heavily, smokes 50 a day, boring job.... own teeth and hair...... a real catch

:thumbsup: :oops:

no bloke will want someone who is married and even less so with kids

male, nearly 40 (very,very nearly), nicely rounded, gsoh, two beautiful daughters, one very lovely partner, non smoker, house broken.

Agent_Silver;1822751

male, nearly 40 (very,very nearly), nicely rounded, gsoh, two beautiful … male, nearly 40 (very,very nearly), nicely rounded, gsoh, two beautiful daughters, one very lovely partner, non smoker, house broken.

who broke it?:p

i think he meant house trained.

You: Lovely smile and beautiful making cupcakes in the kitchen
Me: Suave and debonair eating cupcakes in my underwear in the living room.

I am a single male, 45.

I live in Gloucester.

I have 3 children, 2 “boys” 21 and 19 who live with me and a daughter of 13 who lives with her mother.

Full time employment, own house, own teeth, own pen and watch

PLEASE SOMEONE HAVE ME!!!

Windy;1822836

You: Lovely smile and beautiful making cupcakes in the kitchen Me: Suave … You: Lovely smile and beautiful making cupcakes in the kitchen Me: Suave and debonair eating cupcakes in my underwear in the living room. I am a single male, 45.I live in Gloucester.I have 3 children, 2 “boys” 21 and 19 who live with me and a daughter of 13 who lives with her mother.Full time employment, own house, own teeth, own pen and watchPLEASE SOMEONE HAVE ME!!!

What do we get to watch???????

personal reference - lovely bloke even if only been to bookies once in his life!

4Site;1822834

i think he meant house trained.

what is the house trained to do????
.................. tidy iteself maybe??? if so - please train my house to do the same

34, single, working too hard, studying again at my age :w00t: with car and house that everytime I fix one bit another bit needs attention - a bit like men!

Banned

leggy blonde
no kids
own home
own teeth
own hair
great sense of humour
absolutely loaded
great in all departments
only downfall is..

i lie alot

Sassie - meet Windy - he's lovely!

I am, so come and get me sassie

still only been into Bookies once....

Banned

oh im far too shy - lol

badass feel free to post

I can't believe thesaint hasn't popped his halo in here yet!

Banned

dcx_badass;1823048

I don't feel the need to advertise myself on the internet just yet.

\awwww go on, admin has........

although not sure what a "now moved" quality is:?

23 and engaged
very happy person, likes to help people
(enjoys work... weird i know)
collector of new and old movie figures
NOT FOR SALE

sassie;1822976

leggy blondeno kidsown homeown teethown hairgreat sense of … leggy blondeno kidsown homeown teethown hairgreat sense of humourabsolutely loadedgreat in all departmentsonly downfall is.. i lie alot

Sassie if only i was single you sexy thang!

24, male, basingstoke (in hampshire), bored easily, always horny, 5ft9, 75kg, 30 waist, size 10 feet, likes to go out, lil short on cash atm, living with nan (due to cash problem), ok looking, good sense of humour, wears farenheit aftershave, brylcreem putty on hair, plays on xbox360 alot.

Aquatic;1822940

what is the house trained to do????.................. tidy iteself … what is the house trained to do????.................. tidy iteself maybe??? if so - please train my house to do the same

like a dog is house trained ;-)

male
5"10
lean and fit
active
sporty
full time education
part time job

Leila70;1822970

34, single, working too hard, studying again at my age :w00t: with car … 34, single, working too hard, studying again at my age :w00t: with car and house that everytime I fix one bit another bit needs attention - a bit like men!

Shame i'm getting married or I could fix your car and house and you could fix me!.

male, 37 engaged, car, house, job, still a full head of hair. :whistling:

Female
Age?.....i'd rather not talk about it!!
5'4"
Own hair and teeth
Been round the block a few times!

Satisfaction ALWAYS guaranteed!;-)

Agent_Silver;1822751

male, nearly 40 (very,very nearly), nicely rounded, gsoh, two beautiful … male, nearly 40 (very,very nearly), nicely rounded, gsoh, two beautiful daughters, one very lovely partner, non smoker, house broken.

how old re your daugthers? might be interested.

saayinla;1824225

how old re your daugthers? might be interested.

Lol!! you go girl, i'll buy a hat ready!!

Ace Hayward;1823627

24, male, basingstoke (in hampshire), bored easily, always horny, 5ft9, … 24, male, basingstoke (in hampshire), bored easily, always horny, 5ft9, 75kg, 30 waist, size 10 feet, likes to go out, lil short on cash atm, living with nan (due to cash problem), ok looking, good sense of humour, wears farenheit aftershave, brylcreem putty on hair, plays on xbox360 alot.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Aquatic;1826850

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jesus! I better buy two....a girl can never wear the same outfit to a special occasion! Go aquatic, Ace is fairly fit, although a little mad (his happy clapping vid made my decision on this matter!) x

Aquatic!! Behave or I will ....

edit: does he want mothering?

i'll take all 3 of ya gladly!!! and im not mad, just a lil ecentric! and i'll take the fairly fit comment as a compliment, thx lulu x

A friend of mine is selling a date with her on ebay, I cant post the link but it had 14 bids and was in excess of £350 last time I checked, lol

Mike..

lol, pm me the link mike!

Last one looks like a trannie! Good idea though, might put myself and a few mates on ....we need the extra cash for holidays!

Ace Hayward;1828153

i'll take all 3 of ya gladly!!! and im not mad, just a lil ecentric! … i'll take all 3 of ya gladly!!! and im not mad, just a lil ecentric! and i'll take the fairly fit comment as a compliment, thx lulu x

Your welcome, wanna bid on my "date me" ad on ebay!!

lol. i might do lulu =)

Ace Hayward;1828615

lol. i might do lulu =)

Will cost ya mind, i dont come cheap!!

Handyman with a big box of tools who guarantees satisfying results everytime seeks night time employment and daytime odd jobs

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Young Person's Railcard upper age limit going up to 30!12
    2. Yay for HUKD iPhone X support58
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8321565
    4. Is Black Friday a big con!2744

See more discussions