Groups

#

;

6 Comments

I wish i could help you lol. But i can't this time. Maybe this might help
    deals.hotels.com/hot…el/

The Comfort Inn Parnell Square is near O Connell Street whihc is just over the river form the Temple Bar Area:- comfortparnellsquare.com/

I priced some dates before and it came out very cheap on lastminute

Admin

]We've stayed here a couple of times-Nice, funky little rooms, great restaurant, buffet breakfast.. pretty low price for the location too-
    It's got a lift on one side of it that you can go up to see the whole city- It's about 10 min walk away from the city centre, or a quick taxi ride.

juliet_bravo;1840046

]We've stayed here a couple of times-Nice, funky little rooms, great … ]We've stayed here a couple of times-Nice, funky little rooms, great restaurant, buffet breakfast.. pretty low price for the location too-It's got a lift on one side of it that you can go up to see the whole city- It's about 10 min walk away from the city centre, or a quick taxi ride.

I second this stayed here a few months ago its good price for the location:-)

[
    deals.hotels.com/hot…el/[/QUOTE]

We stayed at the Temple Bar Hotel earlier this year. Excellent location. We went mid week and the prices were quite reasonable. I think that they go up at weekends.

Not long back from Dublin, booked our room though Late rooms and got a good deal. Had booked Temple Bar Hotel but it was over booked and we got a free upgrade to Comfort Inn Parnell Square. The hotel was fab, big rooms and so clean.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio55
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608647
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1624
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1116

See more discussions