Groups
    EXPIRED

13 Comments

Really good, enjoying it on the iPlayer

highguyuk;1846109

Really good, enjoying it on the iPlayer

Haha me too! Hadn't seen it before untill this series!

I dont like it tbh!

lovin it

The guy lives near me

line dance was brilliant and that old lady neighbour cracks me up! Is anyone watching pulling - just as funny I think and a top end to a Sunday night

lrb76;1846203

line dance was brilliant and that old lady neighbour cracks me up! Is … line dance was brilliant and that old lady neighbour cracks me up! Is anyone watching pulling - just as funny I think and a top end to a Sunday night

totally agree pulling is brilliant love it the only 2 good things on Sunday :thumbsup: sorry forgot about desperate housewifes :-D

Love it!! :thumbsup:

havent watched yesterdays episode yet. still remembering the oven gloves scene from last week.

Brilliant - we just love it!

excellent,loved sundays episode when ness wanted the batteries!!!

hey whats ocurring. i agree it is one of the best british comedies to come out in recent years. i caught the 1st episode of the 2nd series and loved it so much i downloaded the 1st series and watched them all non stop. i think its only £7.99 somewhere for the 1st series anyway and is brilliant!

Only got into this a couple of weeks back when the last series was screened in one evening on BBC2. I love it!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions