Groups
    EXPIRED

6 Comments

On ASDA's till, it will not register if you haven't bought the item and with a lot of coupons, you need the supervisor.

Sometimes Tesco and Asda etc.. scan them through themselves and have advertised the fact. Think this is still the case but not 100% sure.

I tried few times with coupons but without buying the products at Asda. It works sometimes.

Our local Tesco has just introduced the self scan business, and I always scan coupons that don't match the product and it works fine. I just use whatever is in my purse.

The trick is to only do 2 vouchers - you scan them and immediately post them through a little slot and they disappear with only the value left on the screen - you can't tell by looking at the screen what the voucher was for. If you try to scan a third voucher the screen stops you and you have to get a member of staff over to ok it so you can continue shopping.

Works for me!

dirty pikies, why not just shoplift the goods?

alternate;1980972

dirty pikies, why not just shoplift the goods?

Good idea that's cheaper than ever, rep added :thumbsup: :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions