79 Comments

My Joel Edition is showing that and I've had it preordered since they first put it up.

I asked about sent to fulfillment too, and was told it was a normal status. They have taken payment form me though, but I'll be expecting a partial refund if the price stays as it is (it's currently £44.99 whereas I paid £49.99)

I've paid for my copy.

Wotwot123

Did they take payment?I'm going to ring up again maybe, because payment … Did they take payment?I'm going to ring up again maybe, because payment was reserved just never taken and then removed.

It was taken at preorder afaik

Anyone had their copy dispatched yet? My order is still stuck on "Sent to fulfilment" too.

Tesco have let me down twice in the past, once was for for Fable 3 CE, they emailed the day BEFORE release that it was out of stock and only offered me store credit instead of a refund after pre-ordering several months before.

I have pre-ordered a standard copy from Zavvi as i had some codes to bring the price down to under £30, but i really want the Joel Edition, especially as Tesco have had my money for over 5 months.

I'll update if I hear anything from either Tesco or Zavvi.

Mine is also on Sent to Fulfilment. I emailed Tesco about this when I placed the order a few months ago, their response

With regards to your query about the being order set to "Sent to … With regards to your query about the being order set to "Sent to Fulfilment", this just means it has been sent to our Warehouse ready for download nearer the release date.

So hopefully the status should start to change around about now.

I also have pre-ordered with Tesco Direct and I kind of worried that it will not come by release day, I would have thought getting it delivered on release when it was dispatched yesterday would be a stretch, but if it doesn't get dispatched today I think I'll most likely get it by Saturday or Monday which isn't ideal.

I have just received an "Order Despatched" email from The Hut/Zavvi.

Although i only paid for the standard delivery service the email claims that its coming through a courier and will have to signed for.

Still no word from Tesco.

From my experience Tesco are slow to dispatch but they post first class.
I expect dispatch tomorrow and for it to arrive on Saturday (yes I know a day late but from my experience that is what happens).

My Flubit order has just been dispatched, very surprised.
The original delivery estimate was: 19th June 2013 - 21st June 2013

Still not sure who they have used as a supplier.

Wotwot123

So I've been reading that Tesco has taken payment for orders on this.When … So I've been reading that Tesco has taken payment for orders on this.When I placed my order, they did reserve the money, but it was never taken.The order has stated for the last 2 months "Sent to Fullfillment"I rang Tesco, they didn't even want my Order Number, but the guy basically stated that everything sounds fine with it.Does this all sound normal?

Wotwot123

Let us with a brain enjoy PS.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt84/SVT-GT500/smileys/hysterical2smiley-1.gif

Andy@XCite

From my experience Tesco are slow to dispatch but they post first class.I … From my experience Tesco are slow to dispatch but they post first class.I expect dispatch tomorrow and for it to arrive on Saturday (yes I know a day late but from my experience that is what happens).

Means I can watch Man of Steel on Friday night

deeky

Smug :pwindows automatic screenshot

Where did you order from?

Nihilius

Where did you order from?

Flubit mate. Just under £30.

Banned

I thought tesco took payment upon ordering

they did for my GTA5 pre-order in november

I have yet to get my email too I preordered while back and they took the money

Bear in mind they will have a LARGE volume of pre-orders for both the Joel and Vanilla editions - they'll probably be doing them right now and then dispatching them all once done. Mark my words: in a good case scenario, they'll be on their way by this time tomorrow. Bad case scenario: I'll have egg on my face for proclaiming that "everything's fine!".

just spoke with Tesco Customer Service regarding the unchanged status on my order.

Helpful man explained that on his screen it had been updated at 4:01 and was probably with Royal Mail now as they sent things First Class.

He also added that as the box is too big too fit through most letter boxes that the Postie will probably have to knock. Fortunately for me, I'm home Friday Mornings but I thought its worth mentioning for those who might have to make arrangements.

As i stated earlier i'd ordered a standard copy from ZAVVI, post #11. I keep checking the checking the Tracking Number but it hasn't changed from yesterday.

12/06/2013 17:45 Order Generated

googling the courier, HERMES, doesn't inspire me with confidence, seems on par with HDNL/YODEL (bloody awful experiences)

Hope This Info Helps.

My Tesco order is still stuck on Sent to Fulfilment. NOT COOL ENOUGH.

X)

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/deek72uk/20130613_113832_zps4492d697.jpg

deeky

X)

Oh cool, guess mine might be waiting for me too
Who did Flubit use then?

MBeeching

Oh cool, guess mine might be waiting for me too :)Who did Flubit use then?

Firemerchant or something. I can't see any reference to a game site or anything.

My Tesco order is now on "Ready to dispatch"

deeky

X)

SHUT UP DEEK.

Nihilius

My Tesco order is now on "Ready to dispatch"

Mine is also Ready to Dispatch.

So Dispatch it already.

Placed on 19/05/2013
just checked this as seen this thread
was waiting by door to grab off postman
he came, no game
and no hukd stuff

deeky

X)

where did u order from deeky?

ppatto

Placed on 19/05/2013Status: Partially Ready to Dispatchjust checked this … Placed on 19/05/2013Status: Partially Ready to Dispatchjust checked this as seen this thread was waiting by door to grab off postmanhe came, no game :(and no hukd stuff

That's almost a limerick.

steve01980

Mine is also Ready to Dispatch.So Dispatch it already.

Exactly, I've never ordered from Tesco before but I think this will be my first and last order from them. I only really got it from them because the Joel Edition was cheap.

Are you **** joking me Tesco?! I've had the Joel edition preordered when it was first put up. **** you, Tesco. CS is getting a phone call, the incompetent ****.

Mikey91

Status: CancelledAre you **** joking me Tesco?! I've had the Joel edition … Status: CancelledAre you **** joking me Tesco?! I've had the Joel edition preordered when it was first put up. **** you, Tesco. CS is getting a phone call, the incompetent ****.

KICK OFF.

ready to dispatch, Dispatch it please!!

Mine is "Partially Ready to Dispatch"

What does that mean? Have they wrapped it up but run out of address labels?

deeky

X)

Not constructive

Nihilius

Exactly, I've never ordered from Tesco before but I think this will be my … Exactly, I've never ordered from Tesco before but I think this will be my first and last order from them. I only really got it from them because the Joel Edition was cheap.

Mine is at this status too. Just remember they will have had thousands of games to deal with - and don't forget they post first class. You could, in an ideal world, get it tomorrow.

Andy@XCite

Not constructive

I was only trying to cheer people up I didn't know others weren't going to get theirs. You've made me feel bad now

Andy@XCite

Mine is "Partially Ready to Dispatch"What does that mean? Have they … Mine is "Partially Ready to Dispatch"What does that mean? Have they wrapped it up but run out of address labels?

If you click into it it should say Ready to Dispatch. Not sure why they have different statuses.

Honestly, I'm not using Tesco for preorders again.

For those who haven't got it, cancel it. it's rubbish. X)

ppatto

where did u order from deeky?

I can't tell you. Andy will shout at me again...

steve01980

KICK OFF.

Crisis averted. Status has changed to ready to dispatch. Dunno what they are playing at.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants