Groups

!

!

16 Comments

Banned

wonder if he will be sing that green door one - lol

:x Gotta love Shakie, he was my first love...........................................(swoon)

didnt realise he was still alive

Zwrnsa;1990583

didnt realise he was still alive

You beat me to it !

Anything is better than JZ!

Didn't he win that programme on ITV a couple of years back. They had a load of old pop stars performing and if I remember correctly, they had to sing one of their own songs and a modern song. It was hosted by Vermin Kaye.

Do you think he'll insist in having a green door to his changing room?

It reminds me of when I was 16.

My boyfriend(Ist love:oops:) at the time had a mate and he said he liked Shakey but I thought it was a joke.Fast forward to party at his place.....he showed me his bedroom(no,nothing funny btw,before you all get started!) and his wall was covered with posters of Shakin' Stevens!:w00t:

He then proceeded to slap on a Shakey album and did the dance,knew all the words!

he also drove a gold Ford Capri....thought he was the bomb....but he wasn't!:whistling:

Was quite a nice guy actually...........but seriously uncool!

Am I too young to understand what the problem is? :?

According to Billy The Fish (Viz) Shakey is a star footballer! Will he do some tricks on stage?

muckypup;1990682

It reminds me of when I was 16.My boyfriend(Ist love:oops:) at the time … It reminds me of when I was 16.My boyfriend(Ist love:oops:) at the time had a mate and he said he liked Shakey but I thought it was a joke.Fast forward to party at his place.....he showed me his bedroom(no,nothing funny btw,before you all get started!) and his wall was covered with posters of Shakin' Stevens!:w00t:He then proceeded to slap on a Shakey album and did the dance,knew all the words!he also drove a gold Ford Capri....thought he was the bomb....but he wasn't!:whistling:Was quite a nice guy actually...........but seriously uncool!

[SIZE="6"]ROFL[/SIZE]

I used to absolutely love him, and had a serious crush on "shakin", maybe it was all that denim!

what a rubbish lineup, what with Gay z as well, chuffed i am not going.

'evenin' suze.
    I thought this might be the appropriate thread to ask a question.....is this your handwriting?

Well, I was a "child of the 60's". Now I am 60. Back then I refused the … Well, I was a "child of the 60's". Now I am 60. Back then I refused the strawberry stamp petrified at the thought of dying young. Now when I read "Albert Hofmann, the Swiss chemist who discovered LSD has died aged 102", I wonder at my choices.

I thought he got parkinsons? :s

or am I thinking of someone else?

suze;2005587

he he he, no I'm NOT 60 to start with!!! :giggle::giggle:

lol, it was a long shot anyway. Here's where I got it from.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

I was going to accredit it to your fond usage of smilies.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions