Groups
    EXPIRED

17 Comments

Yes, they charge you for receiving money.

Yes they charge a percentage of the amount you receive.

Paypal take a fee when you receive money.

Yes, you are charged a percentage of what you sell the item for. No charge for buying with them though.

I think its 20 or 25p plus about 3.4%.
    Basically if you take £10 they charge you about 50p all in.

bit slow - sorry

[url]www.ppcalc.com[/url]

it's a paypal calculator

The above is not actually correct.

Paypal only charge you the 3% if the person paying is doing so by credit card. If so you are told this before you click to accept the payment.

If the purchaser is paying as an established user with funds from a bank account then paypal do not charge. at least they have never charged me when this has happened.

Regards

Ian

midjet666;2013752

[url]www.ppcalc.com[/url]

How I love the ppc

Banned

ianstanley;2013780

The above is not actually correct.Paypal only charge you the 3% if the … The above is not actually correct.Paypal only charge you the 3% if the person paying is doing so by credit card. If so you are told this before you click to accept the payment.If the purchaser is paying as an established user with funds from a bank account then paypal do not charge. at least they have never charged me when this has happened.Regards Ian

you are correct!

you only get charged once you become a PREMIUM user.... i havent figured out how to change back to a normal one.... :x

As before, it's free to send money but there's a charge to receive. They also charge to 25p to withdraw less than £50 to your bank account.
    Heres the paypal link to their fees, anyhow
    ]https//ww…ide

imranmaz;2013798

you are correct!you only get charged once you become a PREMIUM user.... i … you are correct!you only get charged once you become a PREMIUM user.... i havent figured out how to change back to a normal one.... :x

If you find out, let me know :thumbsup:

ctuk;2013821

If you find out, let me know :thumbsup:

You can't :x

Banned

Shengis;2013831

You can't :x

mate my first ever buyer used a credit card... how screwing is that!?!

imranmaz;2013865

mate my first ever buyer used a credit card... how screwing is that!?!

Same as:-(

Being a noob though you don't realise the consequences of 'upgrading' (haha) your account:x

Banned

but a 'normal' user only has a very small limit on what funds they can receive in total I thought. (£500?) so most people have to upgrade after a bit if trading anyway. Once you get above 5K, then the inland revenue get involved.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …186480
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1636
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846292
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1848

See more discussions