where is your other avatar? much betta:whistling:

coming up soon

http://www.simplekindoflife.com/wp-content/photos/grace_smoke.jpg

raptorcigs, came across this.

kippy;2019862

raptorcigs, came across this.

i cant use it im alergic to mutts lol

imranmaz;2019704

i think they are lying... they just said that so edjned (cant remember … i think they are lying... they just said that so edjned (cant remember the name) wouldnt freak out.... i bet its harvie..

lol me freak out? :giggle:

they just said what so i wouldnt freak out?

i have to admit i did feel sorry for her(cant help it its in my nature) especially as ms is a real nightmare

but i have to agree i think she had one to many lol

edjaned;2022857

but i have to agree i think she had one to many lol

Just the one?? ........ :whistling:

I can't believe I went to bed just before she discovered the quote button and went on the rampage with that!!! Someone shouldda woken me up !!

shibi din;2022869

Just the one?? ........ :whistling:I can't believe I went to bed just … Just the one?? ........ :whistling:I can't believe I went to bed just before she discovered the quote button and went on the rampage with that!!! Someone shouldda woken me up !!

i see u have changed your avatar i hope its not because of what i said :friends:

edjaned;2022917

i see u have changed your avatar i hope its not because of what i said … i see u have changed your avatar i hope its not because of what i said :friends:

Didn't like to think I was scaring you - and someone else pm'd me to tell me it was repulsive!!! Then I got to thinking - what if people thought it really was me :w00t::w00t::w00t:

shibi din;2023022

Didn't like to think I was scaring you - and someone else pm'd me to tell … Didn't like to think I was scaring you - and someone else pm'd me to tell me it was repulsive!!! Then I got to thinking - what if people thought it really was me :w00t::w00t::w00t:

lol :giggle::giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2129
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769295
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652

See more discussions