Groups
    EXPIRED

!!!

!!!

28 Comments

marks and spencers, they still half price!!??

1981 Suze!! Thats when i was born!!

more then ur monies worth, bet ur going to buy another Clairol.

Banned

i wont use mine cause when im using it it keeps glowing and not sure if its supposed too - lol

suze;2041927

Oh God I feel old!!! :roll:

If you were really really old you could just bung the wig in the tumble dryer:p

I used to have one of those hairdryers.....think it was the first of me very own(rather than borrowing mum's,sister's):w00t:

It was a couple of years before i was born when you bought that hairdryer!

got mine from TIGI shop..never had hair cut though! haha... but they have madly powerful hairdriers for about 45-50 quid... wworth it!

that hairdryer is 6 years older than me!

LOL 1981!
    definitely monies worth!

suze;2042078

Ok ok........stop rubbing it in everyone!!! I feel ancient!

7 years older than me ;-) lol sorry suze

Do you still have the receipt:?:

:giggle: Did it look like this Suze ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/theoneshow/gallery/images/user_submitted/appliances/hairdryer_450x340.jpg

suze;2042011

How long did yours last for?

A good few years......I think I just wanted a new one rather than it breaking.........you know what teenagers are like!:whistling:

LOL - I shouldn't be laughing as I still use heated rollers :lol:

ihttp://photo.net/photo/pcd1120/dublin-samaritans-18.4.jpg

suze;2042388

here it is-

Are you sure that is not PC Plod with a speed gun:whistling:

Awww, I thought it was same as mine which is still going strong

I even took a pic for you

[url]bebo.com/Pho…jsp?MemberId=4190256013&PhotoAlbumId=4605053928&PhotoId=7660130932[/url]

suze;2042388

here it is-

jeez looks like a sub machine gun! LOL

I'd have been 5 in 81 so probably yours. Mine must be the boy racer version LOL

Train Driver;2042411

Are you sure that is not PC Plod with a speed gun:whistling:

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Banned

suze if its that old i think you should get a new one

suze;2043565

Good news, Hubby reckons he can fix it. He has done this is in the past … Good news, Hubby reckons he can fix it. He has done this is in the past something to do with loose wires from memory I think?He's not actually had chance to look at it yet though.

I think he should treat you to a new one for hitting 10K:-D

Banned

suze;2043589

I suppose but, I like this one. ***spoilt brat noises***

yeah i know hun, but if its old its time to go, you deserve a new one, says she who is still sharing daughters:oops:

suze;2043565

Good news, Hubby reckons he can fix it. He has done this is in the past … Good news, Hubby reckons he can fix it. He has done this is in the past something to do with loose wires from memory I think?He's not actually had chance to look at it yet though.

Sassie's probably correct there - if it sparked in the main unit the wire may have carried an excessive current causing it to partially melt or weaken. Given its age it really probably is time to get a new one - you are damp when you dry your hair so the risk of electrocution is increased, and whilst unlikely, its not really worth the risk :thumbsup:

Banned

well im just thinking of you hun, old hairdryers shouldnt be fixed

Maybe you could mount the old one in a nice glass cabinet display at home, or even offer it to the science museum to exhibit:p

Banned

good on ya suze, you deserve it, im always very nervy with things like this, especially old wired stuff, you get hubby to treat you to a new one and if he wont then cancel your life policy - lol

Sorry - didn't mean to scare you, but 26 years really is a good life-time after all

Don't really know anything about hairdryers but I imagine amazon is worth a look, especially if you have a £2.50 voucher ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions