100 Comments

i agree, mostly at me

Im happy - just got back from seeing what happens in vegas - great film

there it is :O

Hello

:friends: spreads some love :friends:

Me, not happy bunny today:-(

oh just go away :x

only joking it does seem that way doesnt it (maybe alot of ladies on and its that time of the month again) :w00t:

I am in a good, relaxed mood, nikki but I definitely see what you mean. Nearly the weekend - all good.:thumbsup::-D

octobergirl;2059504

Im happy - just got back from seeing what happens in vegas - great film

cool, so what happened in vegas ?

Train Driver;2059527

Me, not happy bunny today:-(

whats up?:?

im happy been to chessington today then out for a meal:)

lol, init, TOM :O Lol

Banned

intenso100;2059537

HAHA!!!

it does seem that a lot of the ladies are "down" and need symathy from the other ladies...??

joy joy joy, happy happy happy!

Im Happy!:thumbsup:

im happy got rid ov o/h for the night

if only that fella from pop idol was a member, or is he ?

yellowsticker;2059545

whats up?:?

Some kind soul has decided that our money would be better off in their bank account.

Banned

lerryn;2059558

joy joy joy, happy happy happy!

do you remember ren and stimpy..??

I know exactly what you mean and are refering to, although I'm happy and fine.

Poor TD has reason to be mad though so he should be excused.

imranmaz;2059556

HAHA!!!it does seem that a lot of the ladies are "down" and need symathy … HAHA!!!it does seem that a lot of the ladies are "down" and need symathy from the other ladies...??

I like that plot line, would make a good film

Train Driver;2059621

Some kind soul has decided that our money would be better off in their … Some kind soul has decided that our money would be better off in their bank account.

[COLOR=Purple]:shock: oh no, that's rotten.. sorry to hear that ..[/COLOR]

I have taken nothing but abuse on the phone at work all day.. reckon the sun has affected some people badly!

Im buzzing! Alreet Nikki? x

Its all getting mixed up here tonight....

http://www.typophile.com/files/I_Love_Hate_You_4_5465.gif

Banned

owlass;2059661

I like that plot line, would make a good film

and then the plumber arrives....

yellowsticker;2059665

[COLOR=Purple]:shock: oh no, that's rotten.. sorry to hear that … [COLOR=Purple]:shock: oh no, that's rotten.. sorry to hear that ..[/COLOR]I have taken nothing but abuse on the phone at work all day.. reckon the sun has affected some people badly!

If you were working in a call centre for my bank it might have been me:oops:

Catch up with all Saturday

Banned

Blasphemous;2059688

Its all getting mixed up here … Its all getting mixed up here tonight....http://www.typophile.com/files/I_Love_Hate_You_4_5465.gif

http://www.typophile.com/files/I_Love_Hate_You_4_5465.gif

I'm in a good mood xxx

Banned

juicyx;2059816

I'm in a good mood xxx

you are the happiest person i have encountered.... cute pic too! keep it up! :thumbsup:

nikkib123;2059845

I'm hunky dory, just getting a vibe from some of the postings.My little … I'm hunky dory, just getting a vibe from some of the postings.My little one will not sleep tonight, OH is sorting him out though - think its the heat.Believe your babs in in bed - tell me your secret :-D

She is, i had to give her some calpol today, i was mega worried the sweat was dripping from her and she was only in a vest! Seems ok now though, gave her some water, so maybe the medicines knocked her out?
Ignore the moaners

intenso100;2059537

I sure hes punk'd her once hes punk'd everyone:)
Ashton Kutcher, I mean:)

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;2059886

She is, i had to give her some calpol today, i was mega worried the sweat … She is, i had to give her some calpol today, i was mega worried the sweat was dripping from her and she was only in a vest! Seems ok now though, gave her some water, so maybe the medicines knocked her out?Ignore the moaners

Hmmm, I have just had to give my bubs some supper - tried everything else. Seems to have works cos I can hear my OH running me a bath - got him well trained.
Calpol is a life saver isn't it - thanks babe :-D

imranmaz;2059862

you are the happiest person i have encountered.... cute pic too! keep it … you are the happiest person i have encountered.... cute pic too! keep it up! :thumbsup:

Thanks xx you only get one life . What the point in being a grumpy monkey !

nikkib123;2059858

You always are - your'e a cutie :-D

oh thanks xxx :):):)

my thread by any chance?

octobergirl;2059909

I sure hes punk'd her once hes punk'd everyone:)Ashton Kutcher, I mean:)

loll really, yer ashton kutcher can be funny, allthough sometimes annoying, and well cameron diaz films allways worth a watch, have to see this at weekend.

hello yellowsticker xxx

not bovvered either way ... bigger things to think about, than expecting affection from the internet lol.

Banned

I have to admit.. I be a bit of an ass when i get frustrated by someone..probably why i have such a high post count.

but i have exams so under a bit of stress too...

I'm happy - It can never be that bad - Can it?:pirate:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763823
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523387
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414414051

See more discussions