good movie

Banned

have you seen zodiac

Kimosabi;2108149

Ironman

beat me by a min

where you off traveling imranmaz?

imranmaz;2108167

Venice, berlin, slovenia, athens, geneva, budapest, charminoix and new … Venice, berlin, slovenia, athens, geneva, budapest, charminoix and new york.thanks for the films... i got ironman yesterday.currently getting semiproforbidden kingdomorphanagerecharold and kumar guantanamo bay

I havent seen any decent films to mention..well i did like 21 alot
anyway, we may need a few virtual postcards on HUKD sounds lovely. Hope you have a fantastic time.

You will love [Rec] its a brilliant film and the best I've seen in a long time. If you're travelling around Slovenia way, you need to be watching Hostel while doing so!

Banned

Apparently Doomsday is alright, seeing it this weekend and in Nuts mag movie of the week sounds good - OUTPOST - British special forces trapped in a nazi bunker....fighting with Nazi's........oh and there Zombie Nazi's too!
Watch a few films you haven't heard of...Empire used to have a load on there site 'great films you will never have heard of' or something it was called try idiocracy....stupid but hilarious and Boondock Saints (AMAZING!)

uk.imdb.com/tit…17/
uk.imdb.com/tit…08/

Banned

Funny Games - US

Idiocracy is great! Another slightly unheard of but stupidly funny film is Grandma's Boy! It is the funniest film I have ever seen!

For a feelgood film watch The Martian child

Banned

uk.imdb.com/tit…99/ - Outpost....got Ray Stevenson AKA Titus Pullo AKA Frank Castle (The Punisher) in it and he's pretty cool
Seriously Boondock Saints is brilliant....very much a cult film nowadays so you should be able to get hold of it ...i got mine from play for £3.99

imranmaz;2111217

Yeah seen number 2 too.... i'l be with my gf so those sexy ladies won't … Yeah seen number 2 too.... i'l be with my gf so those sexy ladies won't be able to convince me to come out and get drunk!Ive seen idiocracy! was funny gf hated it! outpost looks wicked! will get that! I got doomsday last night. :thumbsup: Will look for boondock saints!Yeah I will definately! I'm going to take loads of pics! i've got 16GB of memory for my camera so can take about 7000pics plus have my mp3 player so if the camrea is full i'll transfer some over and free up the camrea!Will check it out thanks!Grandma's Boy was WICKED! I loved that film! he was like a games tester or something! and there was that "matrix geek" :lol:there is a scary film called "shutter" looks really good! if you like the grudge and the ring then check it out!

youtube.com/wat…ted

imranmaz;2108167

Venice, berlin, slovenia, athens, geneva, budapest, charminoix and new … Venice, berlin, slovenia, athens, geneva, budapest, charminoix and new york.thanks for the films... i got ironman yesterday.currently getting semiproforbidden kingdomorphanagerecharold and kumar guantanamo bay

where did u buy ironman from its only just come out in cinemas!!

Banned

Apparently at the end of the titles in Ironman there's another bit which sets up sequel....
I'm gonna have to be one of those people who stays all the way gto the end from now on....sick of missing stuff, so don't forget to fast forward

ODB_69;2111381

Apparently at the end of the titles in Ironman there's another bit which … Apparently at the end of the titles in Ironman there's another bit which sets up sequel....I'm gonna have to be one of those people who stays all the way gto the end from now on....sick of missing stuff, so don't forget to fast forward

ye there is a bit at the end with samuel l jackson but its at THE END after alllll the credits so u gotta wait like 7 minutes lol
i didnt really understand what it meant, cos i havent folowed the comics but my friend next to me was gettin a hard-on (not literally :p) watching it

Banned

numptyj;2111421

ye there is a bit at the end with samuel l jackson but its at THE END … ye there is a bit at the end with samuel l jackson but its at THE END after alllll the credits so u gotta wait like 7 minutes loli didnt really understand what it meant, cos i havent folowed the comics but my friend next to me was gettin a hard-on (not literally :p) watching it

hahaha

Thats almost as funny as my mate having a go at the couple last night for being noisy watching Doomsday....not realising the womans head was in his lap!!!

acecatcher3;2111442

hey numpty i believe u were with me at ironman so my friend is your … hey numpty i believe u were with me at ironman so my friend is your friend lol and it was funny when those black kids went mad "blood i know all about this...im outa here bruv"

that would be correct acecatcher but tbh i dont like socalising with u lol

Banned

Small world aye!

ODB_69;2111492

Small world aye!

lol not really we chat to each other on email at work and i introduced him to hukd! :thumbsup:

Banned

Gofather trilogy, Goodfellas, Scarface, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Aliens, Predator....thats all u need to be entertained...take them too!

Banned

acecatcher3;2111442

hey numpty i believe u were with me at ironman so my friend is your … hey numpty i believe u were with me at ironman so my friend is your friend lol and it was funny when those black kids went mad "blood i know all about this...im outa here bruv"

numptyj;2111458

that would be correct acecatcher but tbh i dont like socalising with u that would be correct acecatcher but tbh i dont like socalising with u lol

numptyj;2111501

lol not really we chat to each other on email at work and i introduced … lol not really we chat to each other on email at work and i introduced him to hukd! :thumbsup:

Don't lie....we know the truth

Your lovers!

Juno, Sweeney Todd, The Brave One

ODB_69;2111510

Don't lie....we know the truthYour lovers!

OBVS

silly assumption ODB_69
pm acecatcher and ask if u can join :-D

the kingdom, american gangster, superbad, knocked up, ironman, transformers, bourne ultimatum

Banned

is Brave one any good?....kind of fancy watching it
Sweeney todd was ****....bored me silly! Sorry but its well overrated...watch Ray Winstone version instead

Banned

Transformers the Movie (the one from the 80's) - CLASSIC!

'You got the touch.......'

Watched the brave one a week ago and it is worth getting IMO, watched rendition a few days later and preferred the brave one

Banned

acecatcher3;2111533

lol weve known eachother since primary school, what other films are quite … lol weve known eachother since primary school, what other films are quite good, hmm im not sure i think most have been named....but ive seen trailers for the new film with angeline jolie in it called "WANTED" looks quality. and even if the plots poor u see jolie semi naked...which is worth a watch on its own:thumbsup:

Kind of agree....but what was that film she took her top off in....rubbish horror thing....
1 word
Saggy!

Banned

Taking lives with Ethan Hawke....dire film too

"hey its jackie chan, hey its jackie chan.
ohh u look like ethan hawke
hey its ethan hawke"

taken from family guy lol

Banned

numptyj;2111633

"hey its jackie chan, hey its jackie chan.ohh u look like ethan hawkehey … "hey its jackie chan, hey its jackie chan.ohh u look like ethan hawkehey its ethan hawke"taken from family guy lol

That was on last week I think...cracked me up!

Take a few family guy series!

Banned

acecatcher3;2111678

:friends: lol how gay are some of these smileys loool! 30days of night, … :friends: lol how gay are some of these smileys loool! 30days of night, that was quite good at the cinema! we just gonna b on the net just playin golf trying to hit under 28 lol

30 days of night is good....just wish they kept it same as the novel

Banned

See if you can download a film called 'Love, honour and Obey' brilliant comedy/drama about london gangsters.....its a bit of a spin-off -esque film from a series called 'Operation Good guys' which is hilarious....see if you can download that too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions