Groups

Banned

12 Comments

in bed m8 :O lol jokes jokes, there was a documentry on beeeb1 about these sort of people lol!

It's been on a lot of places mate.
    been on msn recently, apparently there's a cure and he's travelling to the west to get treatment.
    He had a gf as well, but she dumped him!

Was on channel five a few weeks back.

Channel Five's Extraordinary People series on Monday April 14 at 9pm??

snap!!

Shame there is a cure as if there wasnt you could have said the doctors where `stumped'

Bingo83;2112668

Shame there is a cure as if there wasnt you could have said the doctors … Shame there is a cure as if there wasnt you could have said the doctors where `stumped'

rofl

Bizarre magazine, a few times

dam your mum really let herself go this past easter

He cut his knee when he was younger and that's when it started? Did he cut it on a tree or plant? Do paper cuts produce the same effect? I've cut myself on metal, why am I not an Iron or steel man?

I'd never heard of him before I watched it, which is amazing in itself as his condition is truly extraordinary!!!

yeah seen this on the internet news before .. he's from indonesia

Cause: 'the infection is caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV), a fairly common condition that usually causes small warts to develop in the genital area. However, a genetic flaw has prevented Dede's immune system from controlling the warts, allowing the virus to produce a substance that caused cutaneous horns on his feet and hands'

Solution: 'a course of synthetic vitamin A should clear up most of the massive warts and root-like tendrils'

It's messed up though. When his gf left him she left him with 2 kids too look after!!!

Banned

2 more years, paint him green and he's Swamp Thing.....feel sorry for the guy, but freaky!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions