Groups

Banned

12 Comments

way to go

nice one :thumbsup:

great customer service is always a big bonus,dyson on the other hand have given me nothing but problems,paid £1600 for a washing machine and in 12 months the repair guy has been called 23 times! its **** and they wont change it
    needless to say its gone cronky again today lol

Mardyass;2140446

great customer service is always a big bonus,dyson on the other hand have … great customer service is always a big bonus,dyson on the other hand have given me nothing but problems,paid £1600 for a washing machine and in 12 months the repair guy has been called 23 times! its **** and they wont change it :oneedless to say its gone cronky again today lol

I know what you mean - the same happened to our washing machine. It probably costs them more in continual repair call outs - but they still dont change it - makes no sense

drives me mad its out of use more than in use lol
    think its about time i put my foot down and wailed at em to see if they will budge and change it

awesome hi all xx

mardyass - lock the engineer in your house til they bring a new machine out!!!!!! Kidnap its the future my friend, its the future.

Mardyass;2140472

drives me mad its out of use more than in use lolthink its about time i … drives me mad its out of use more than in use lolthink its about time i put my foot down and wailed at em to see if they will budge and change it

Demand a refund under the sale of goods act, it sounds like it clearly not fit for purpose.

harlzter;2140627

mardyass - lock the engineer in your house til they bring a new machine … mardyass - lock the engineer in your house til they bring a new machine out!!!!!! Kidnap its the future my friend, its the future.

lmao

jah128;2140646

Demand a refund under the sale of goods act, it sounds like it clearly … Demand a refund under the sale of goods act, it sounds like it clearly not fit for purpose.

just been onto dyson reapirs,waiting for a manager to ring me back,guess i will be in for a long wait!

thanks very much
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114446
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767107
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1446
      4. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1830

See more discussions