Groups

Banned

6 Comments

which one is it / are they?

To be fair I've found tons of things I own on Amazon for £50+, problem is on ebay and in the real world they are only worth a few quid.
    To many chancers on Amazon marketplace.

Yeah, doubt you'll get much from a Farse album.

I've often bought a compilation album for about £12 and then found it on the shelves in HMV etc for about £25-£30. Its not even like they are rare or anything! If I found a case like this though I'd probably copy the discs and sell the originals! You'd be a fool not to lol

I used to be in a band and we played a gig with Bloc Party (when they were called Union) about six years ago. Kele (singer) gave me their demo CD at the time which was just a cd-r with a basic black and white cover and a phone number scrawled on top.

I sold it on eBay last year for £110!

rarest thing I own- a cassette I was given from Ian Brown's (Stone Roses) holiday home in Pwellhi when I did 'a bit of work' there, him demo'ing some Second Coming tracks over a breakbeat and casio keyboard and 'My Star' from his first solo album. Incredibly out-of-tune singing, but a proper 4-track one-off.

As for amazon, i've got this book ]http//ww…1-5
    which is listed as £90-odd quid and I still use with KS2 classes every year via a powerpoint I made.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98

See more discussions