Found 25th May 2008

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

hey nikki,congrats on the 1000.no one noticed mine either a while back so dont worry! are you trying to use it in firefox or ie?

Bless...

the chat room has one person in it ME:cry: and you need zonealarm turned off and CONGRATULATIONS ON 1000 POSTS

I'm now the only person in the chat room...

Hi Nikki, no-one noticed mine last week either, its not a biggie though is it? I tried the chat room last night but it didnt seem very busy or very user friendly, you needed to read back loads to understand what was going on, I found it really confusing, everyone seemed to keep changing names, but before I could log into it I had to download Java or something, there was a full set of instructions in Duckmagics post.

Everyone is probably in bed this morning and will be back later. Have a good day,

morning nicki - if we all went to chat room this site will be taken over by aliens
keep posting :thumbsup:

sorry to ahve missed you 1000 masteruckus - i enjoy your posts - ill watch for your 2000!!:thumbsup:

masterruckus;2172783

hey nikki,congrats on the 1000.no one noticed mine either a while back so … hey nikki,congrats on the 1000.no one noticed mine either a while back so dont worry! are you trying to use it in firefox or ie?

What chat room? How I get in? Linky please.

nikkib123;2172828

Kidcat this is an ANTI chat room post - stop encouraging people to use it … Kidcat this is an ANTI chat room post - stop encouraging people to use it ha ha:-D

Sorry my bad.:oops:

jellybaby22;2172898

congrats on 1000 posts....the chat room is very strange..i prefer it on … congrats on 1000 posts....the chat room is very strange..i prefer it on here!!!!

It was the name changing I couldnt get used to, maybe they need to make that you have to keep the same name, and the advanatge is that it is fast, but that can also be a disadvantage as well with more than a couple of people in there.

I'm going to make a website some time this week and hope to include a page for the chatroom.

It'll be a lot easier to follow as each person can have a different colour of text, and it'll be more compatible for everyone I hope!

Banned

Congratulations on your 1000 posts, hope you enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend x x

duckmagicuk2;2172941

I'm going to make a website some time this week and hope to include a … I'm going to make a website some time this week and hope to include a page for the chatroom.It'll be a lot easier to follow as each person can have a different colour of text, and it'll be more compatible for everyone I hope!

But Ducky, Nikki said you werent allowed to encourage people into the chat room on this thread! :-D

nikkib123;2172828

Kidcat this is an ANTI chat room post - stop encouraging people to use it … Kidcat this is an ANTI chat room post - stop encouraging people to use it ha ha:-D

(But the different colour text sounds much better!):)

Congrats nikkib!
I was on there for a small while last night ... started to make my eyes hurt after a while.
I prefer it on here myself!

woo found it, thought it was a little un known secret

what goes on in the chatroom needs to stay in the chatroom as well lol:oops:

nobodys on it

i was and still am there!

bellabonkers;2173759

what goes on in the chatroom needs to stay in the chatroom as well … what goes on in the chatroom needs to stay in the chatroom as well lol:oops:

:thumbsup::p:whistling:

lol jtx...duck tape over your mouth please!

Banned

Ohh I like the sound of that

just use mirc

im there hehe
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions