£427.99?? i dont get it.... lol put it in deals for a laugh

Banned

DangerGod;2360477

£427.99?? i dont get it.... lol put it in deals for a laugh

Misprice!

Don't forget Quidco!

Is there a voucher anywhere for it ? lol

Banned

lol but would then actually let you pay this?

Banned

Carley;2360502

Done:thumbsup:

lmao :thumbsup:

am i loosing my mind?
I thought I put a comment on this just now and now it is gone...

Bargain Price !

where is it then? lol

It should be posted as a deal, I reckon it would get posted really hot for comedy value like the Back to the future thing was.

i wrote a review, check it out

skusey;2360787

Its not your review we need to check out look at the rest of them wow there are some strange people out there in the world.
:w00t:

Sexual Chocolate

I swear if it had of been voted hot for a laugh that at least 1 person on here would have ended up buying it :giggle:

I have a review on amazon as well check it out below

Yesterday, I was given this CD as a gift. I can now quite categorically say, that this CD is the newest in my collection. I can also say, without pausing or hesitating that listening to this CD is quite LITERALY like thrashing around uncontrollably in sexual chocolate.

Many have likened David's voice to an enraged Hippo attempting to dislodge some Elk bones from its layrinx, whilst this may be true - it does nothing to describe the sheer delight, nay arousal, that can be felt whilst listening to these terrific tracks.

Not since Paul Shane sang 'You've lost that loving feeling' many years ago on Pebble Mill have I felt such sexual excitement. It was tantamount to being gently fellated by Angeline Jolie, twice. This CD has left me feeling both incredibly aroused and also completely at peace with myself, the world and stuff.

Your secret comes pouring out Carley, you have just shown all that you must have been searching amazon for the Hoffmeister!

Damn I tried to order it via Amazon..came up with a message saying 'Computer sez nooooooo'..damn was such a good deal..shame I missed out on it

Slightly pricey?, 21 Jun 2008
By Pa Skuse
Great album by the Hoff although I did find the item not quite worth the £427.99 for the cd, especially when I ordered 3 more for the rest of the family

lol only 1 in stock should be gone in a matter of seconds right...

skusey;2360787

nerner;2361027

Slightly pricey?, 21 Jun 2008By Pa SkuseGreat album by the Hoff although … Slightly pricey?, 21 Jun 2008By Pa SkuseGreat album by the Hoff although I did find the item not quite worth the £427.99 for the cd, especially when I ordered 3 more for the rest of the familylol only 1 in stock should be gone in a matter of seconds right...

Snap :thumbsup:

Oh lol didn't see skusey's post.

nerner;2361103

Oh lol didn't see skusey's post.

No worries did you not see my reviews when you was on there take a look here amazon.co.uk/gp/…iew

I was awoken by David shouting YAHTZEE! into my ear as loudly as he could, at this point I went into the garden and had a tug. :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions