Groups

==

-

26 Comments

The money saving expert does an up-to-date comparison on his site.

travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/

Hope this helps, it did me. Happy holidays

Original Poster

Thanks alfie!

dontdothatagain;2411225

Thanks alfie!

No probs, euro is weak at min so it pays to use a comparison site I looked for hrs, it was a nightmare. We bank with the nationwide and we got 1.22euro to the £ b4 we went and when I got my money out in italy we got 1.25euro so paid to draw it out why we we there.

Original Poster

Wife just said that the post office were doing the euro at £1.37 to the € and on that website it was 1.24

But still thanks for the suggestion!

Original Poster

bump.

I usually find M&s offer the best rate, when I have needed to change money to euros.

Original Poster

Thanks.

dontdothatagain;2411261

Wife just said that the post office were doing the euro at £1.37 to the € … Wife just said that the post office were doing the euro at £1.37 to the € and on that website it was 1.24But still thanks for the suggestion!

Shock at the post office being that high, they have had a very poor rate over the past few months. Please dont be offended with this suggestion but was your wife looking at the "we sell" rate not the "we buy" rate because they display both and the buy rate is always a lot higher. It the sell rate you need to look at.

Thats a great rate if you can get 1.37 its not been at that for at least 6months or more

Original Poster

ok sorry.

Banned

dontdothatagain;2411261

Wife just said that the post office were doing the euro at £1.37 to the € … Wife just said that the post office were doing the euro at £1.37 to the € and on that website it was 1.24But still thanks for the suggestion!

why is your homepage of a 13 year old boys bebo account:?

Original Poster

Because that is me!!

Jeez...........they're marrying young these days. :lol: I waited till i was mid 20's lol

Original Poster

Woops. That was my dad on here before.

Banned

dontdothatagain;2412690

Because that is me!!

yes i thought by your postings you where very young and this confirmed that, but the wife comment led me to believe i had missed something:?

Original Poster

lol, sorry for mis-leading you!

Over 1200 posts in less than a month :shock: Don't kids go out anymore???

Get yourself a can of lager and a hoodie and be normal. :lol:

Banned

Syzable;2412731

Over 1200 posts in less than a month :shock: Don't kids go out … Over 1200 posts in less than a month :shock: Don't kids go out anymore???Get yourself a can of lager and a hoodie and be normal. :lol:

we are in 2008 now sweetie:-D

Original Poster

Syzable;2412731

Over 1200 posts in less than a month :shock: Don't kids go out … Over 1200 posts in less than a month :shock: Don't kids go out anymore???Get yourself a can of lager and a hoodie and be normal. :lol:

I've been a member since June 2007. lol

And Thanks get me that lager

sassie;2412737

we are in 2008 now sweetie:-D

:oops:

Thank you. xx

I'm now off to take my medication again. :whistling:

Original Poster

lol.

Its ok, we all make mistakes!!

Banned

something deffo amiss with the op though:?

Original Poster

how?..

dontdothatagain;2412755

lol.Its ok, we all make mistakes!!

:-D I'm good at that. :-D

Have some rep :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks!

I would return but it says i've gave out too much in the last 24 hrs.

Banned

Are you really going to hastings for 2 weeks? the costa del drugs town on the south coast.

Surely not a whole two weeks in that grotty hellhole of a town? An hour is long enough.

Original Poster

csiman;2414974

Are you really going to hastings for 2 weeks? the costa del drugs town on … Are you really going to hastings for 2 weeks? the costa del drugs town on the south coast. Surely not a whole two weeks in that grotty hellhole of a town? An hour is long enough.

Its not that bad!

Been there before!

Wheres these drugs your on about?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon S&S price fix question22
      2. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?33
      3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?11
      4. Three connection45

See more discussions