Groups

Banned

8 Comments

yep i hate it too

If you mean the new search features you can click a link at the bottom of the page to go back to the old search pages... I think it says something like opt out of beta testing or something like that...

Edit... At the top.....Opt out of the new search experience

edna_clouds;2484085

If you mean the new search features you can click a link at the bottom of … If you mean the new search features you can click a link at the bottom of the page to go back to the old search pages... I think it says somethying like opt out of beta testing or something like that...

great ill look for that

I have just been on it-yuk is all I can say!:x

cry???

imranmaz;2484267

hey man your three months is almost up..... get that creatine down you!

3years*

edna_clouds;2484085

If you mean the new search features you can click a link at the bottom of … If you mean the new search features you can click a link at the bottom of the page to go back to the old search pages... I think it says something like opt out of beta testing or something like that...Edit... At the top.....Opt out of the new search experience

Cheers Edna have opt ou!!:friends:

I beleive the opt out is only for a short period. This has already been trialled and the over riding consensus was it was a pile of poo! But Ebay haven't listened [again!].
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions