Banned

10 Comments

Banned

Have a great time! Go sort the worlds finances for us.

Wish I was going somewhere......anywhere! :thumbsup:

Tell me more about your Northern Lights trip please.
Can wait 'til you come back if need be.

have a great time

exchange rte excellent!

!1.00 GBP = 2.00361 USD

Banned

Enjoy it mate..see ya soon!

Make sure you post 3 more times before you leave, you wouldn't want to leave before reaching 3000 posts would you

imranmaz;2536869

Thanks Guys! Its a work trip but will get some play done over the two … Thanks Guys! Its a work trip but will get some play done over the two months!Haven't done much research as yet, what I do know is it is best to go in winter as this gives a better chance to see the lights. Also there is a hotel that has a glass roof so you can see the lights in bed! how cool is that!will post more info when I look more into it.

3 posts off a congrats thread imra -

talking northen lights - heres a day trip - about £150 & lots of info

astrospace.co.uk/NLi…tml

wouldnt personally go to norway for more than a day - too damn expensive - i want value for money!!

Ohhh you lucky devil, everyone is going away. I might lean out the window for a tan and pretend lol

imranmaz;2536869

Thanks Guys! Its a work trip but will get some play done over the two … Thanks Guys! Its a work trip but will get some play done over the two months!Haven't done much research as yet, what I do know is it is best to go in winter as this gives a better chance to see the lights. Also there is a hotel that has a glass roof so you can see the lights in bed! how cool is that!will post more info when I look more into it.

Thanks for that.
Forgot to say, have a great time.
:thumbsup:

Have a great time - & many thanks for your techy help t'other day!

Hope you have a really great time ................. bfn :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214081
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523409
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374

See more discussions