Groups
    EXPIRED

10 Comments

Banned

stick a cd in...wait for it to recognise and download them.u do need them on PC

Then stick them in a platlist etc and put them on ur ipod

2 - To delet, remove from playlist...then when u reconnct it wiol auto update the list...same when putting new songs on

Cant you use i-tunes to rip your albums to your ipod?

Can you also not just use i-tunes to browse your ipod and delete what you dont want?

Sorry never been a big fan of itunes and dont own an ipod but im sure the two are supposed to work together.

hope its some help at least

BFM

Banned

Nikki...if u go though settings on iTunes...you can change it to AUTO download CD's

Banned

ODB_69;2556712

stick a cd in...wait for it to recognise and download them.u do need them … stick a cd in...wait for it to recognise and download them.u do need them on PCThen stick them in a platlist etc and put them on ur ipod2 - To delete, remove from playlist...then when u reconnct it wiol auto update the list...same when putting new songs on

nikkib123;2556732

ODB you are talking like I should know what you mean!! I am a I-POD … ODB you are talking like I should know what you mean!! I am a I-POD virgin babe. Please repeat in basic terms :thumbsup:

I SO WANNA MAKE A COMMENT!

but I wont...

1- stick CD in PC...Open with iTunes
    there is a button that u click that will doenload/rip/copy the album...

this goes into the main library list....

If u go into that and select tracks (hold CTRL and click on multiple!) then right click, add to playlist

Click on your ipod on the left hand side, go to settings (right click0 and change the playlists to the one you want

when u disconnect and reconnect then it will auto update

2- Same proceess basically...go to th playlist that contains the particular song(s) right click...remove from playlist

when u disconnect then reconnect it will auto update

Remember to safely disconnect iPod rather than just unplug or u will have to restore

I'm doing this from memory, so might not be spot on...but its abasic as I can get it I'm afraid hun, good luck x

ODB_69;2556752

I SO WANNA MAKE A COMMENT!but I wont...1- stick CD in PC...Open with … I SO WANNA MAKE A COMMENT!but I wont...1- stick CD in PC...Open with iTunesthere is a button that u click that will doenload/rip/copy the album...this goes into the main library list....If u go into that and select tracks (hold CTRL and click on multiple!) then right click, add to playlistClick on your ipod on the left hand side, go to settings (right click0 and change the playlists to the one you wantwhen u disconnect and reconnect then it will auto update2- Same proceess basically...go to th playlist that contains the particular song(s) right click...remove from playlistwhen u disconnect then reconnect it will auto updateRemember to safely disconnect iPod rather than just unplug or u will have to restoreI'm doing this from memory, so might not be spot on...but its abasic as I can get it I'm afraid hun, good luck x

You cant rip straight to the ipod?? im sure even windows media player could do that.....

BFM

Banned

BurningFeetMan;2556771

You cant rip straight to the ipod?? im sure even windows media player … You cant rip straight to the ipod?? im sure even windows media player could do that.....BFM

No..you can with others, but not the iPod

Banned

nikkib123;2556923

Can't do it but don't worry - thanks for your help anyway x

Women and Technology aye:whistling:

I would go through on MSN hun, but I uninstaled iTunes as it was crashing NOD32 for some reason...

Will go through it tomorrow if u want, I gotta go get some lovin right now, just let me know x

is this a joke?

nikkib123;2557118

I am having trouble becuase it is saying my files are WMA format … I am having trouble becuase it is saying my files are WMA format protected - goodness its complicated!!

ok i can see why that might be a problem....a lot of the time when music is ripped from a cd with, for example, windows media player, it copy protects them. This is enabled by default but can be turned off. unfortunately im pretty sure it means you will have to re-rip the files.

If an ipod is detected the same as my creative mp3 player this is all very easy to do.

Use windows media player to rip a cd ( Disable copy protect, and rip in a high-ish quality >128 i would say) then should just copy/paste to your ipod. Cant see why this wouldnt work :?

nikkib123;2560154

No it is not a joke - thanks for your useful advice :whistling:

Ok - heres my advice. As you were unsure how to get music on to your ipod at all, I wonder how you even know what an ipod is. So I suggest you put it back into its box and return it to the shop. :-D
    .....or heres some fresh thinking - consult the manual :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      2. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390

See more discussions