EXPIRED

42 Comments

a: Taxi Driver
q: I want you to hit me as hard as you can

a - airplane
q - The old man was right, only the farmers won. We lost. We'll always lose

holly100;2635813

a - airplaneq - The old man was right, only the farmers won. We lost. … a - airplaneq - The old man was right, only the farmers won. We lost. We'll always lose

a - The Magnificent Seven
q - The joint I am about to roll requires a craftsman and can utilise up to twelve skins. It is called a Camberwell carrot.

jah128;2635824

a - The Magnificent Sevenq - The joint I am about to roll requires a … a - The Magnificent Sevenq - The joint I am about to roll requires a craftsman and can utilise up to twelve skins. It is called a Camberwell carrot.

A: Withnail and I
Q: "Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."

edit - Changed to something a little easier

A: Forrest Gump
Q: "You are a TOY!"

A: Frankenstein
Q: You could argue he done it to curry favor with the guards...or maybe make a few friends among us cons...me, I think he did it just to feel normal again...if only for a short while.

A: The terminator

Q: Nemo?

A: The story of Max Moseley?

massmail666;2636041

A: finding nemoQ: im gonna make him an offer he cant refuse

A: The godfather

Q: Say what one more time

A: Pulp Fiction
Q: "The last thing I need is another picture of me looking like a porcelain doll. "

A: Gone with the wind
Q: Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

A. Con Air

Q. I said a ten second car , not a ten minute car!

stratomaster;2636274

A. Con AirQ. I said a ten second car , not a ten minute car!

Fast & Furious?

I said put the bunny back in the box!!

A: Leon
Q: United States astronauts train for years. You have twelve days.

A : Apollo 13
Q : Heeeeey you guuuuuuuuys! :-D

massmail666;2636394

A: the gooniesQ:

A: The silent scene at the end of the credits for Big Lebowski.

Q. For a ghost, you bleed just fine.

A: The Crow
Q: How come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!

A: Scarface
Q: How come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!

A: Grand Hotel
Q: Folks don't laugh so loud when you've a grand in your back pocket.

A: Jerry Maguire
Q: "And one day, not long from now, my looks will go. They will discover I can't act, and I will become some sad middle-aged woman who looks a bit like someone who was famous for a while."

A: Some like it hot
Q: "And in the morning, I'm making waffles!"

A: "Gone with the wind"
Q: "What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to hit me and hit me. "

A: Dr Strangelove
Q: "this is not a question of your son's attendance. I regret to inform you that, for the past week, Frank has been teaching Mrs. Glasser's French class."

A: Casablanca
Q: "Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.

A: Back to the Future
Q: “Live for nothing or Die for something.”

A: Marathon Man
Q: "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

A: All about Eve
Q: This is my ninth sick day this semester. It's getting pretty tough coming up with new illnesses. If I go for ten, I'm probably gonna have to barf up a lung. So, I better make this one count."

A : Ferris Buellers Day Off
Q : There is no spoon

A The Matrix
Q: "Isn't this religious, ah yes. The eternal struggle between good and evil, saint and sinners... but you are still not having fun!"

A: Star Wars
Q: "I know you don't think I'm giving these four million dollars to a bunch of nuns!"

Banned

bluetigermobiles;2637309

A: Star WarsQ: "I know you don't think I'm giving these four million … A: Star WarsQ: "I know you don't think I'm giving these four million dollars to a bunch of nuns!"

ghost

q. youre not exactly mr current affairs are u tommy?!

A Snatch
Q No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

A: Anchorman: The legend of Ron Burgundy.
Q: "Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth..."

A: When Harry met Sally
Q: "Put me back in! Put me back in!"

A Field of Dreams
Q "Is it true that there's a point on a man's head where if you shoot it, it will blow up?"

A: Animal Crackers
Q:: "I wear the mask. It does not wear me."

A: The Mask

Q: Dude! What does mine say?

Titchimp;2639207

A: The MaskQ: Dude! What does mine say?

Sweet! What about mine?

Dude! Where's My Car

Q: it's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses

A - Blues Brothers

Q -

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy **** with … Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy **** with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your *** and pull the ******* trigger 'til it goes "click."

Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules!

A: Big lebowski

Q: "I never farted in front of Renee. Last week, I let one slip and today she dumps me."
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Better watch out for these...1118
    2. Sad news about Barcelona811
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!55
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764040

See more discussions