EXPIRED

12 Comments

probably normal. There is a hard drive in there that spins...

Ours is silent. Occasionally you hear the hard drive whiring when it kicks in but other than that it is quiet....

thats not normal

I had one that started doing that........about a week later it went in a puff of smoke and wouldn't power on and had to get Sky out to give me a new one.

I advise you watch everything you've recorded in case.

Second thoughts...........knowing Sky.......they've given you my old one. ;-) :lol:

My mum and dad's did that and it was faulty. Sky tried to fob them off but dad threatened to cancel Sky. Said they would have to pay £40 for an engineer just to come and look!!! They didnt pay. They had to have a new box installed...

Hope this helps

Definitely not normal - I've never heard ours buzzing

No probs, enjoy your holiday :x

Dont take no **** from Sky... :-D

while were on a sky thread is there any way i can get them to lower there prices?

currently we want tv, unlimited broadband and tv which will cost 77pounds in month 1 nd 40pounds after (sky plus)

but for virgin tv, broadband and phone its only 27pounds

any way to bargin it down?

allstar2;2672358

while were on a sky thread is there any way i can get them to lower there … while were on a sky thread is there any way i can get them to lower there prices?currently we want tv, unlimited broadband and tv which will cost 77pounds in month 1 nd 40pounds after (sky plus)but for virgin tv, broadband and phone its only 27poundsany way to bargin it down?

I pay less than that and i have HD and Maximum Broadband with them. :?

Banned

mine did this and then got stuck on standby. The HD was knackered, make sure you get Sky to replace the box ASAP so it is free

allstar2;2672358

while were on a sky thread is there any way i can get them to lower there … while were on a sky thread is there any way i can get them to lower there prices?currently we want tv, unlimited broadband and tv which will cost 77pounds in month 1 nd 40pounds after (sky plus)but for virgin tv, broadband and phone its only 27poundsany way to bargin it down?

Sky are very good and doing deals as long as you stay strong. Threatend to cancel or go with someone else, they will soon cave in. Even if you cancel with them they will constantly try and win you back. Its always worked for us :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??99
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037

See more discussions