Groups

40 Comments

Think: Darnell
    Want: Anybody but Rex, Mikey and Darnell

Sarah - Kat

Darnell cant win, he is foul and I really liked him until a week or so ago, cant believe he called Sarah a sl*t and an ugly biatch

I want none of them to win. (I think they are all cretins) - but if i had to pick one then Mikey for winding up Rex. :-D

But sadly i think the little fat Thai monster will win.

dont know never watch it

Lisa - only cos dont want anyone else to win

And who will probs get the vote - Hello I'm blind , I'm Mikey

For the first time.... I don't actually care who wins. I don't think anybody deserves it.

i hope the thai whale doesn't win either.

prob the blind fella or rachel.

Kat :thumbsup: she is funny, and fun and always supports ppl, despite them being a*****s towards her,

long as its not a bloke

Want - Rachel :whistling:

Think - Kat

happy donkey;2832585

Kat :thumbsup: she is funny, and fun and always supports ppl, despite … Kat :thumbsup: she is funny, and fun and always supports ppl, despite them being a*****s towards her,long as its not a bloke

sexism ?????????

or just that all in the house

.......are not worthy

Think - Lisa
    Want - Sara

The best bit has been Mikeys rants in the diary room, when he was talking about Mo who told Nicole that he didnt vote for her and said "I have no idea why the hell he didnt vote for her"

DJNG22;2832611

The best bit has been Mikeys rants in the diary room, when he was talking … The best bit has been Mikeys rants in the diary room, when he was talking about Mo who told Nicole that he didnt vote for her and said "I have no idea why the hell he didnt vote for her"

That was class. :-D And when he said in front of Nicole about Rex sharing a bed with Steff. :lol:

alnbowes;2832597

sexism ????????? or just that all in the house .......are not worthy

No I'm a bloke they are just (explitive deleted)

Cant belive BB didnt call them in

Syzable;2832619

That was class. :-D And when he said in front of Nicole about Rex sharing … That was class. :-D And when he said in front of Nicole about Rex sharing a bed with Steff. :lol:

:lol:

i would like rachel to win
    think kat will tho...

about time a girl won bb :thumbsup:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]Alex :thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Naeem786;2832717

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][COLOR=red]Alex … [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][COLOR=red]Alex :thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

she was a nasty piece of work, glad they threw her out!!!

Naeem786;2832717

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]Alex … [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]Alex :thumbsup:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

LOL :w00t: put her back in OMG how funny would that be:evil:

cheerleader;2832727

she was a nasty piece of work, glad they threw her out!!!

But the Alex that suffered 'pee gate' in the shower was funny. Bring him back and let him win. :-D

Syzable;2832737

But the Alex that suffered 'pee gate' in the shower was funny. Bring him … But the Alex that suffered 'pee gate' in the shower was funny. Bring him back and let him win. :-D

:lol: :thumbsup:

Think: Rex or Mo

Want: Lisa or Sarah

mikey should win

All the good people have gone so it'll have to be Lisa. But I think Darnell.

Bring back Rebecca and Luke!!!!!!!!! :-D

Becka;2833018

Bring Rebecca and Luke back!!!!!!!!! :-D

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

Syzable;2832619

That was class. :-D And when he said in front of Nicole about Rex sharing … That was class. :-D And when he said in front of Nicole about Rex sharing a bed with Steff. :lol:

that was brilliant, funny the other day when MO hit him with the baseball too!! he has been entertaining has Mikey

DJNG22;2833666

that was brilliant, funny the other day when MO hit him with the baseball … that was brilliant, funny the other day when MO hit him with the baseball too!! he has been entertaining has Mikey

Just seen it now.... :giggle:

youtube.com/wat…rfk

think either darnell, kat or mikey have got this in the bag, i believe that people who have money on the outcome have quite an influence on the result. kat is currently the one with the most money on her on betfair, 1.3million, darnell is second with 900k and mikey 700k.....as it gets closer to the results, only the top 3 with the most volume will be in it to win.

i have this opinion on all reality shows, say britains got talent, x factor and last years bb where the two girls were the faves and online polls were in favour of them, but then brian wins when odds got around 2.8 while the girls had 1.33.....i had £158 on brian to win when he was at 1.57 before the two sisters merged, after that i was looking for a way out but odds werent in favour and was no value in getting out, to my surprise he managed to win.

obviously this is a subjective view, it is not necessarily fact

massmail666;2834516

how much did u win on brian last year then?

50K..... I think cos Liam got the other 50k.....

But Brian still could of got the 100K?

massmail666;2834516

how much did u win on brian last year then?

borolad94;2834530

50K..... I think cos Liam got the other 50k.....But Brian still could of … 50K..... I think cos Liam got the other 50k.....But Brian still could of got the 100K?

I lol'd

thesaint;2834628

I lol'd

What funny about that?

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]Sara , fit as [/SIZE][/FONT]

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/images/Channel4/bigbrother9/d56/evening/gallery/bb9_d56_1740_prison2_440.jpg

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]Mo , funny as[/SIZE][/FONT]

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/images/Channel4/bigbrother9/d70/eve/gallery/horny/bb9_d70_horny10_440.jpg

Darnell to win he puts people in their place except when he was horrible to sara last nite it was still funny thou :lol:

ilovepink;2835820

Darnell to win he puts people in their place except when he was horrible … Darnell to win he puts people in their place except when he was horrible to sara last nite it was still funny thou :lol:

Booooooooooooooo

And to think i like you as well. ;-)

Syzable;2835880

BoooooooooooooooAnd to think i like you as well. ;-)

its the best of a bad bunch :lol:

do you still like me:oops:

ilovepink;2835964

its the best of a bad bunch :lol:do you still like me:oops:

Noooo.........he's a freak. lol

Yes :friends: :-D

borolad94;2833702

Just seen it now.... :giggle:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaiP9wY8rfk

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

anyone got the link to the fight where darnell was a fecker toward the girl (cant even remember her name , how the BBs have changed ):thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1828
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions