Groups
    EXPIRED

28 Comments

Pics?

Banned

No regrets here, things i may have done differently

None........

buying off here and never recieved the goods!!

A few:roll:

Leer;2858286

buying off here and never recieved the goods!!

Thats a coincidence, mines selling on here and not sending the goods:whistling::whistling::whistling:

i think everyone has regrets? but its good to be wise about them and use them to try not to clock up to many more lol i know alot in my past has taught me lessons for the future

Carley;2858304

Bought it in 1996, could have used the money as a decent deposit on a … Bought it in 1996, could have used the money as a decent deposit on a house instead!

:w00t:

Take it, it cost a bomb..

regrets... only one sticks in my mind. Buying a mazda RX8 three months befor the huge fuel price increases!
    WTF was i thinking, the car is sweet but man is it thirsty when driven as intended..

never mind.

getting married

No point bothering yourself with what you can't change

not a thing

If you can have 'regrets', then what actually are 'grets'?

None at all!

Banned

Ju67;2858480

getting married

Same here, seems to be trend :whistling:

Banned

Predikuesi;2858567

If you can have 'regrets', then what actually are 'grets'?

en.wikipedia.org/wik…RET

Foosball Chum;2858717

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GRET

[COLOR=red]That clears that one up then:w00t::thinking::whistling:!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Syzable;2858537

No point bothering yourself with what you can't change

wise words, i agree. i don't think anyone should regret anything, it makes you the person you are now and things happen for a reason

I disagree in a way as somethings are regrettable, for example, what if you say something to someone that you dont mean but have got so wound up its just come out and its really upset the someone and you regret saying it??? Wouldnt you regret something like that? xxxxx

Banned

Predikuesi;2858782

[COLOR=red]That clears that one up … [COLOR=red]That clears that one up then:w00t::thinking::whistling:!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Next??? :whistling:

ah sure carley you got a lot of kicks from that car ... the vrooms and the oohs and the aahhs ... happiness money cant buy you know.

lets all wallow in our self pity!

missgem;2858979

I disagree in a way as somethings are regrettable, for example, what if … I disagree in a way as somethings are regrettable, for example, what if you say something to someone that you dont mean but have got so wound up its just come out and its really upset the someone and you regret saying it??? Wouldnt you regret something like that? xxxxx

i've said some things in the past that have hurt feelings but i think at that time its things that have needed to be said. i've also had things said to me which have hurt but i couldn't really tell you any of them because i dont remember and even if i did i dont hold a grudge

My biggest regret? Not checking the teleporter for any stray insects.

No matter how hard I try, I cant dress down 8 legs.

Jo3l;2859220

My biggest regret? Not checking the teleporter for any stray insects.No … My biggest regret? Not checking the teleporter for any stray insects.No matter how hard I try, I cant dress down 8 legs.

Im not blonde.....but.....i dont get that?:whistling:

Banned

missgem;2859970

Im not blonde.....but.....i dont get that?:whistling:

teleporter - didn't you ever watch the fly

No regrets here either although as Sassie said, I may have done some things differently but I think your actions/mistakes make you the person you are

not to mention ...
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c374/zombietony/Return-Of-Fly_BWsmaller.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
      2. PlayStation Hacked Again?22
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020

See more discussions