Groups
    EXPIRED

8 Comments

Thats so touching! kids are alot more amazing than people realise

Thank you for sharing that, it really brought a lump to my throat :friends:

Brilliant.

Kids are great arent they, until they grow up and that innocence is lost.

Aww that is lovely. My 8 year old described love to me tonight but I fear an infraction if I post it and he was in serious trouble :x

fireheaven;2880938

Aww that is lovely. My 8 year old described love to me tonight but I … Aww that is lovely. My 8 year old described love to me tonight but I fear an infraction if I post it and he was in serious trouble :x

Can you share it by PM. I'm intrigued:thumbsup:

this is so sweet

'I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes … 'I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.'Lauren - age 4

Bless!!

borolad94;2880969

Can you share it by PM. I'm intrigued:thumbsup:

Nah I don't think I should corrupt one so young, your mum will be after me

Lets just say it wasn't very nice from an 8 year old and he is banned from playing with his best friend who told him about it .............forever :x

Banned

Carley;2880957

I received this in an e-mail today so asked my 4 year old after i read … I received this in an e-mail today so asked my 4 year old after i read his bedtime story tonight 'what is love' he simply said kissing and proceeded to plant a smacker on my lips

Aw, that is so cute, you must be very proud :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions