Groups

23 Comments

it was a fact from day one

this year they have all been charmless dont think any of them deserve to win

It's been god awful this season.......don't like any of them. They should let the public vote who should enter the house from now on.

Mikey was an bitchy **** only a few weeks ago but people have short memories.

Personally i'd like Rachel to win because she seems genuinely nice as 93 days of 24/7 filming would have showed any fakers by now. When it comes to the final winner I always go for who I think deserves it rather than who I think is 'cool' or 'good looking'.

Banned

Mikey has done some legendary stuff though...chilli moment was one of the best

he is the best of a bad bunch.

i have been so disappointed in this years BB

what a load of tripe ....

put 4 members of the public in, picked at ramdom from people who call up voting ,
    then watch the real personalities shine trhough when told the public contestants may win ......

That would spruce it up a bit

has anyone acutally been watching this series? its not even been in the magazines much and with big names like dermot leaving i expected it would bomb. davina will go next.

Can't see it myself.

"it's a scottish bonnet afterall ..."

" ooo it is a wee hot .."

" sloppps shhhh sssss hhhh sssss hhhhh puff puff huff huff puff puff "

CLASSIC TOUGH GUY!

king1gazza;2883197

Mikey has done some legendary stuff though...chilli moment was one of the … Mikey has done some legendary stuff though...chilli moment was one of the best

LOL!

Now that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

Just thinking about it cracks me up :lol:

According ]to this poll Rachel is favourite to win.

This poll is from ]http//ww…uk/ and is normally very reliable.

go on mikey do kilwinning proud!!!! a true ayrshire boy!!!!!!!!!!!

nikkib123;2887913

I loved BBLB with Dermot and BB Big Mouth with Russell Brand, its a bit … I loved BBLB with Dermot and BB Big Mouth with Russell Brand, its a bit poop this year the coverage.Even Davina seems a little bored with it all.I am still addicted though!

yummy yes i miss Dermot and Russell, not the same anymore :x

king1gazza;2883197

Mikey has done some legendary stuff though...chilli moment was one of the … Mikey has done some legendary stuff though...chilli moment was one of the best

the ball of his head in the pool by Mo as well
    the elton john / kiki dee moment with Darnell as well... well funny

oh, and the other day when all the housemates had to be "mickey".... when he started throwing water at rex lol.. im sure hes wasnt blind then!

Disco;2899954

when he started throwing water at rex lol.. im sure hes wasnt blind then!

even as a joke NOT FUNNY!!

scotland88;2900058

even as a joke NOT FUNNY!!

i wasnt meant to be funny / a joke! - if ya must know i have a blind friend!

Disco;2901027

i wasnt meant to be funny / a joke! - if ya must know i have a blind … i wasnt meant to be funny / a joke! - if ya must know i have a blind friend!

so you serisouly think hes not blind then ??? What was it ment to be ?? and jst cos u CLAIM to have a blind friend doesnt make it any better!

just take a chill pill scotland. Disco didn't mean anything by it and I don't think he was insinuating that he wasn't blind either

please nooooooooo

pleeaaaassssseeeeeeee anyone but mikey :x

its looking more likely as the night goes on.

the bookies are usually right arent they? although i would have preferred rachel, i dont mind either.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991057
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1116
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions