Expired

---------------------------------------------------------

Found 23rd Jul 2015Edited by:"Fuzzy-Dunlop"
------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
I had the same worries, but, we've had our miele for about 3 months and still on 1st bag.I give the whole house a good going over every 2 weeks so there must be some supernatural forces at work with these bags because it never seems to fill. Now that I've said that the bag will probably be full next time I use it.
I had the same worry five years ago. However went ahead and bought one and can honestly say it doesn't seem often at all that I need to buy bags. Hard to say how often I change it, one of them things in life I can never remember when I last done it! Also I always make sure I buy the cheapest bags I can find and stack away in my cleaning cupboard before I run out. Lastly you will probably save on not buying any more vacuums as once you've bought a Miele you won't look back or need to purchase another vacuum for a VERY long time.
Agree with Louisebarker, just got our 1st Miele last week and its like hoovering with a jet engine on max setting !
The vacuum just oozes quality and im sure Sunderland will win the premier league before it conks out
How on earth are you getting two litres of dust etc every 2-3 days?

Had my miele c2 3 months and bag is 1/4 full

Awful vacuum for picking up pet hair. Just leaves clumps on the carpet that I have to pick up by hand
Edited by: "chocci" 24th Jul 2015
Had ours 5 years ,bought after a Which magazine review. Excellent vacuum. Our bag fills up almost every time I use it, but I only vac once a month roughly. I know you are not supposed to but I empty the bag by hand into the wheelie bin wearing rubber gloves, really easy. I only replace bag when it starts to deteriorate ,about 2 years.
Best Hoover we have ever owned.
it's quite funny because we kept our old one which was a crappy bagless Vax and I use the Vax to hoover out the dust from the Miele bag and empty it this way.
it takes 4 mins and costs us zero.
i go through about 3 bags a year,great hoover and would never go back to bagless again
Cpc are doing 5 bags for under £3 delivered obviously they are compatibles.My c2 needs GN series of bags so ordered those for £2.74 for 5 just hope they fit !
mackem1966

Cpc are doing 5 bags for under £3 delivered obviously they are … Cpc are doing 5 bags for under £3 delivered obviously they are compatibles.My c2 needs GN series of bags so ordered those for £2.74 for 5 just hope they fit !

Let me know if they fit please
Will do, dont get home until wednesday as im in the Lake District but will try one and get back to you
Hi sorry for delay, the bags from cpc work fine in my c2 powerline though they look really cheap in comparison to the miele bag that came with vacuum.
At the end of the day it does the job and for a lot cheaper !
mackem1966

Hi sorry for delay, the bags from cpc work fine in my c2 powerline though … Hi sorry for delay, the bags from cpc work fine in my c2 powerline though they look really cheap in comparison to the miele bag that came with vacuum.At the end of the day it does the job and for a lot cheaper !

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions